The Heavenly Demon Can't Live a Normal Life - Reviews

AnnCathrin's avatar
Nov 23, 2021

Rating: 3/5
Current chapter: 18

Well... nothing special about this one. I've seen it be compared to 'Trash of the Count's Family' and I agree, there are certainly similarities, but in my opinion TotCF is five times better than this.

The characters all feel somewhat... flat, although there have been some interesting developments in the later chapters. The MC is powerful and ruthless, which I normally like, but it comes across more like boredom and impassivity; I'm not even sure why.

The art is average, not outstanding in any way (whether good or bad).

The plot isn't bad, but, again, is fairly common without anything to make it stand out or leave a lasting impression.

Conclusion:
All in all, I think this is a story to read if you have time to waste and like the genre, but nothing I'm likely to reread. 'Average' is the descriptor best fit for this story.

Kenkaneki129's avatar
Sep 19, 2021

Trash of the counts family basically but even more of an ruthless and overpowered mc

PREDAKING78's avatar
Jun 25, 2021

I usually don't like martial art stuff because their absurdness and trashyness, ....it only 7 chapter so far but each and every episodes got me ,... Can't say much but so far so good