The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes
Add review
VerdureGlider's avatar
May 3, 2020

Bruh this is great, I thought at first this was no good but after Ch4 - 7 it started to get better.

p.s I really think that the contract will be revised HAHAHHA after what transpired the Duke will not be satisfied with 1 per month kekeke read it if you wanna know why.

LilyLone91's avatar
Apr 16, 2020

The STORY stole my heart immediately. It's spiritual, empowering and inspiring. I highly recommend for the broken-hearted and bullied and or abused because you will find real understanding, healing and solace in the plot. The story is about forgiveness, mending broken hearts and melting the hearts of your enemies with goodness. However, I took some points off the story because the anxiety and violence is a bit too much for me though they are only minor parts of the plot. I highly recommend for the fans of Rose Of Versailles! I also recommend for foodies and tea drinkers like myself that consume several cups a day and are familiar with different tea qualities and blends. Also feminists will enjoy this a great deal. The story is such a page-turner and a fast read in one or two days.

The ART is beautiful and stunning but I took some points off because I'm not familiar with this drawing style and it's not quite as beautiful for my liking as the most popular styles. The same applies to CHARACTER design. Of course, Duchess Chloe is completely in the league of her own and she is the most relatable and touching manga character I have read about so far. The characters are really deep and experience tremendous growth.

MinRei's avatar
Apr 22, 2020

A calm, inspiring, wholesome story.

If you want to have your heart stolen by the mc smile whenever her eyes light up because of her passion for tea, then read this.

I'm genuinely moved by her love for tea. It will show you how your face looks like whenever you do your art/ hobby. Smiling crazily as you express yourself.

9.3/10 overall