The Druid of Seoul Station - Reviews

Alt titles: Seoul Station Druid, Seoulyeok Druid

The Druid of Seoul Station
Gaunter's avatar
Sep 6, 2021

Meet Park Sooho. He is just an average guy with no real talents and any life accomplishments. One day, a mysterious light sends him in another world for thousand years, in the world where the only force to recon with is strength. Having returned to Earth, he finds out that his home has changed a great deal. Now many parallel worlds are linked to Park Sooho’s world and many flesh hungry monsters poses a real threat to the future of humanity. What will happen to the world we know?

This manhwa as an isekai is very fun to read and has a rather strong start. However, the problem is, the more you read it, the more you see that little by little the story is heading into stagnation. It stops being unique and becomes yet another average manhwa about an overpowered hero saving the world.

That said, it is not bad. Unfortunately, it fails to become something more than just ‘not bad’ and ends up being somewhat average. Indeed, this might change in the future chapters and the manga will become better. So, only because of this, I am giving it a bonus and a 7/10 overall score.

Overall, if you are looking for a unique isekai, that is a good find. Alas, the main protagonist could have gotten a better development and the story could have been much more interesting than that.

getou's avatar
Jul 20, 2021

Fun read with the average premise of the "gates/portals appeared one day and the MC got stuck in it and is an anomaly" genre. SSD is a bit unique imo because so far I've only seen the MCs get stuck in the "training facility" setting with monsters/ aliens, where as this bad boy had to tarzan his way out of the gate after a thousand years and no-one believes; I thought that was a bit funny honestly lol.

If you're looking for something similar I'd recommend: Limit Breaker and The Constellation That Returned From Hell

Shacayna23's avatar
Aug 28, 2021

So far it's an awesome plot with a typical premise. The characters are well rounded, enjoying it so far. If you like Solo Leveling you will get the hang of this too.