The Divine Surgeon - Reviews

Alt title: Hwataga Doen Oegwauisa

The Divine Surgeon
WonderofU129's avatar
Feb 5, 2022

IS  really entertaining must read for those who like doctor manga it's the story about a really nice guy who's gf cheated on him he got labeled as the bad guy and was finally killed off.... I would've loved to see revenge but it reincarnated him to a different world where he's on his journey to becomes the world's best surgeon, and it's hella entertaining

Gigisasa's avatar
May 3, 2022

It's a type of story that we have already seen with doctor rebirth.

[Minor Spoiler]

It is a very cool story the mc gets reincarnated and it seems that he has a sort of advanced x-ray/power? We are not sure what it is, because the story lack of development (we are only at chap 33). We will see where it goes.

Read it! It's good! I enjoyed it.

uniDJar's avatar
Jan 3, 2023

A decent manhwa where the MC who was a doctor is reincarnated into the three kingdom period in China. The story starts off similar to Doctor's Rebirth, but overall not as good as the latter.

Tha art style is not upto the mark, as we sometimes feel that the art doesn't properly convey the emotions. The characters are done pretty nicely. But that's it, the level of excitement that we get is very limited.

I'd given this a 5/5 on my first read upto chapter 30 sooemthing, but reading it again upto chapter 62, I don't get any kind of excitement, just the feeling of reading something, that's it. For all of you looking for a better alternative, I'd suggest to go for Doctor's Rebirth

Chapters read : 62