The Destroyer fell in Love with Me - Reviews

Alt titles: Pamyeol Yejeong Yeonha Namju-ga Naege Ppajyeotda, The Younger Male Lead Fell for Me Before the Destruction

The Destroyer fell in Love with Me
emptymind's avatar
Nov 16, 2022

Cute fluff at first, but quickly becomes bland. Took me a couple days to read what should've been a couple hours because I could not bear to read it for more than an hour at a time.

FL was a Mary Sue, which got very grating very quickly. It feels forced how everyone loves her, even her maids and love rivals. It's also very superficial, they all love her for her beauty. Okay, what about her other characteristics that she never shows? 😐

People are putting the plot on a pedestal and forgetting that most of it's value comes from the fluff, which is only good in the first half or so. 6.5/10 wouldn't read again.

Trigger warnings: drunk sex, suicide

tempesthorne99's avatar
Apr 21, 2021

Review:

Giving 10 for entertainment value. Lol.

If there's one thing to say about this comics it's that, NOONA has some powerful KITTY lol. IT SO UBER funny! Even tho the premise ain't quite new, but gosh, their tandem is sooo chaotic good. 🤣🤣

Synopsis:

The drunk reincarnated Noona seduced the depressed wealthy young duke, the ML, in one passionate night. And that lead his youthful love and lustful obsession with her and their funny interactions thereafter. Even tho she worries about the FL and his upcoming destruction, she'll just wing it.

8.5/10 art
8.5/10 characters
ModnarAnon's avatar
Feb 11, 2023

Dropped near the end but I started it again since I am craving for powerful ML that is madly in love with the FL. This story didn't disappoint me. I'm happy that to pick it up again. ML and FL supremacy!!! 🙌🏻

LuckyM's avatar
Jul 9, 2022

By far one of the top tier comics I have read. Characters are well made, story is well constructed, art is beautiful. Conflict between the ML and FL was small to nonexistant (communication yas!). Humor was very good as well. Ending made for a great way to wrap up the story. Very good quality all around.

gsballmystery's avatar
Feb 6, 2022

Absolutely loved it.

No drama .(in a good way)

Its often the plot where the fl say, " no i will wait untill the real fl of the story comes and i will leave." This story solves that cliche really quick.

They have great conversation

It seriously funny.

Good side character.

Plot thickens and i lived it in recent episodes.

Nice story so far.

No hatem or ntr btw.

Its the best i have read so far.