The Beloved Little Princess - Reviews

Alt titles: Mangnae Hwangnyeonim, The Youngest Princess

The Beloved Little Princess
duchessliz's avatar
May 11, 2020

When I read the premise of this manhwa I thought... hmm, the plot sounds somewhat similar to Daughter of the Emperor or Who Made Me A Princess (which I enjoy both btw), but with a bit of a twist. I expected that I would enjoy this series. And I was right! Funny enough the series also reminds me in parts of Charlotte Has Five Disciples (which I LOVE) so I'm pleasantly surprised by that!

Youngest Princess is about a woman who was a reknown Archmage who was pretty much already royalty as she was ruling the magic kingdom of Arcus along side two others when due to an unexpected spell she ends up being reincarnated in the body of Princess Enisha Rodgo Hyperion of the Hyperion kingdom. The third child, and only daughter of King Rodgo. Under normal circumstances, this perhaps, wouldn't have been such a monumentous thing except there was a prophecy given by an oracle which stated that the third child would bring the Empire endless glory. For centuries the royal family had tried to have a third child, but always failed... until the birth of Princess Enisha. A truly monumentous thing, indeed.

The Archmage, now Enisha, was at a loss as to what to do in the beginning. Her father had very little interest in her other than to pop his head in her nursery to ask if she still lived, and that just wouldn't do! Hatching a plan Enisha decides to wrap him around her finger. And then she decides to do the same with her twin brothers. The Hyperion family is known for their brutality, and cold demeanor so watching her wrap them around her little finger was immensely entertaining! x'D

How can she get her family to understand her, and what she wants? How long can she keep her magic a secret? And, how did she end up like this in the first place?

At the time that I'm writing this review there are 25 chapters. This manhwa is an easy read and is incredibly entertaining! I find the art quite lovely, the characters hilarious and infuriating all in one, and the story itself is just so much fun! Definitely give this series a go!

silvershadow15's avatar
Jul 4, 2020

Its adorable and funny at the same time with an interesting plot to it. Over protective father and brothers too, its fun to see how they react to their princess getting herself into difficult situations.

Manthika's avatar
Apr 9, 2020

Combining all OP tropes- reincarnated with Knowledge, originally overpowered, prophecy, chosen one, etc.  the protagonist really… really has it good.  Decides to take over the world with cuteness.  Cannot have it better, honestly.  Pure wish-fulfilment.  At the moment, nothing original or overly interesting.