The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Reviews

Alt title: Tutorial Tabui Goinmul

The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower
jchevy42's avatar
Jun 16, 2021

I think this is a very interesting manhwa. At first glance, the premise seems like your classic overpowered mc story, and while it is true the mc is extremely strong, this manhwa does a great job utilizing this character. There are moments of comedy, drama, action, and much more, however, the story is still kept great throughout it. Additionally, the art is also very good, and the action scenes are done quite well. The characters are very funny and have great personalities. I would highly recommend this manhwa. Also sorry if this review wasn't great its my first time doing this.

8.5/10 art
fangirlingsuzanne's avatar
Jul 9, 2021

The story is good, there's a lot of action scene and the MC is funny when dealing with it. The art is also nice because its so colorful and magical to read. Though, I just got turned off with the MC's arrogance.

ImboredDamnTrans's avatar
Feb 3, 2021

Pretty Good Ngl I thought it was gonna be some solo levelling ripoff till i read it definetly reccomending it to you guys

RiamuRamu's avatar
Feb 4, 2021

Quite a good read to be honest. While it is one of those classic game system manhwa. The world building is better than most other ones. Making it a better story. Pretty good read would recommend

8.7/10 overall
Manthika's avatar
Jan 7, 2021

One day, monsters appeared in the world, and with them- a tower.  A tower that transported random, unwilling people into it to teach them how to become a ‘Hunter’ through force.  Only 20% of people who disappear into the tower come out, but those who do come out as Hunters, possessing special abilities.  The hope of mankind.

Society changed.  Guilds formed.  Those who were ‘lucky’ enough to be chosen and survive gained great power and wealth.  Our main character, different than all the rest by sheer circumstance and Shonen protagonist tenacity, has more power by a ridiculous amount than everyone else.  (This all probably sounds familiar to you so far.)  But people know about him.  He’s ‘the OP guy who’s cursed to stay in the tower and saved a bunch of us from dying like idiots’ and a subject of rumor and debate on the outside world.  So that’s a bit of a hot take.  And this?

This is the story of what happens after the curse keeping him in the tower finally breaks after 1,350 runs of the tower and 12 years in a loop where he didn’t even age but maxed every skill to the tutorial’s limit except for magic.

If you’re looking for a well written version of a done-and-done-and-done-again cliché with the similar themes of tower/dungeon/gates/hunters/adventurers in ‘modern society’ with an OP MC look no further!  You’ll probably be hooked from chapter 1.  This is that, plus it has some pretty decent art.  Originality- er… well, not tons of that world-building wise, but there’s enough to keep it interesting.

The main character’s personality is… less than desirable, but I feel like you have to cut a guy a lot of slack for the hell he went through for twelve years