The Abandoned Empress

Add review
mathismagic's avatar
Feb 27, 2019

This story was really good so far, but I got spoiled for the ending and I just know I'm going to hate it. Just. Ew. there are other stories out there with similar plots that don't have endings I'm going to loathe.

Raghd2002's avatar
Dec 24, 2018

i reached chapter 25, and so far so good .

the special thing about this manga is the fact that the main character isn't the one who came from another world.

It is the opposite. there is a girl who came from another world but she isn't the heroine.

I loved the story and I totally recommend it.

I read a very sad spoiler which basically made me want to quit reading but I can't help but hope that the ending of the manga won't have the same ending as the novel😭.

Bagrul's avatar
Mar 6, 2019

The first chapters weren't really fun and when it started getting interesting, someone spoiled the end (thanks him btw). I hated the ending  so I dropped.

lovclytaee's avatar
May 17, 2019

i read this before but it didn’t have over 50 chapters how do I read this?

peacepriscillaa's avatar
Feb 1, 2019

A bit of some spoilers

I haven't read the novel, but I have read the English translation on happy toons. I fell in love with this story on the first two chapters. The Prologue and Chapter 1. I don't know how many chapters the comic will have but its currently still being updated every week on Friday. If you like your heart strings being pulled definitely for you. what I really like about this story is we usually get the girl who travels into the other world and we follow her story and how she overcomes things and etc and let's be frank it's overdone. This story is about the other women. The one who was born in this world. We never really care about the people who were there first just our main girl who travel into the world. This story we get to see how this affects the woman who was led to believe she was meant to be queen her whole life and how this affects her and her world. I can't wait to see how this ends. Each chapter is great, you get to learn more about everyone and you get left wanting more until the next update!