The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Reviews

Alt title: Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You
HikenNoAsxce's avatar
Sep 27, 2020

This is a story about a guy who has 100, soul mates and he has to start a relationship with them, or both he and his 100 soul mates would die.

YUP, it's that sort of manga. This is pretty trashy, our MC is up to 8 girlfriends at the time of this review. This is a gag manga. It super absurd and logic is something that is not present in the universe. The saving grace of this story is the characters. Everyone has a personality cranked up to 11. Everyone is so weird but in a good way.

The MC is actually a really nice guy.
Each girlfriend is likable as they all have their own charm.

There isn't a true story as the little story that is present is just a means for our characters to goof around.

This isn't high art and this sure isn't the best rom-com manga. But it is fun if you know what you're getting yourself into.
Enjoy it for the stupid over-the-top comedy that it is.

UPDATE: Later chapters changed my overall view of the manga, it ends up being repetitive with the addition of more girlfriends. The more characters you introduce the more difficult it becomes to focus on the individual stories.

AKIAKIRA's avatar
Jul 3, 2020

Love this but pretty generic and can't see the plot working there's a lot of holes but I think the author can make it work I love how it's so wholesome and every girl girls has different personalities

RiamuRamu's avatar
Mar 16, 2021

From the title and synopsis. You'd think it's some generic manga. But~. It's actually really good. The personalities of all the girls he beflowers are all diverse which make each chapter interesting. It's also really really funny. The main character is a mad simp, but he's also very respectable when it comes to his girlfriends. It's a funny and interesting manga. Would recommend.

NekoYasha7's avatar
Oct 20, 2023

Surely everyone might think it's just another generic harem when reading the title and synopsis, but that's on purpose, it's amazing how the author takes advantage of all the clichés to make jokes in the manga, the names of the characters are very creative, as are their unique personalities, even with 24 girlfriends (as far as I've read), you can remember each one because of their unique personality. Finally, the story is incredible and I recommend it.