That Wolf-Boy Is Mine!

Alt title: Watashi no Ookami-kun

Add review
justjiha's avatar
Apr 5, 2015

It was interesting at first because she's a transfer student from Tokyo, and on the first day at her new school, a guy with broad shoulders tells her that she smells good... It somehow reminded me of Twilight because, you know, a girl from the big city who moves to a small town where there's this weird guy. However, instead of being a vampire, he turns out to be a wolf. And he's not the only weird guy at school, there are others like him and the transfer girl finds out their secret... The sudden turn of events killed my interest because it reminded me too much of Fruits Basket which I'm not a big fan of (I dropped the anime after watching a few episodes or so). Though if you like Fruits Basket, I think you'd love this manga.

5.5/10 overall
AmusingBlackberry's avatar
Oct 31, 2016

Komugi moves to Hokkaido and doesn’t want to draw any kind of attention. Especially like getting involved with the most popular group in school.

She becomes friend with them and falls for Ookami Yuu (half wolf). The story is nice and it really makes you feel. It is somewhat similar to Fruits Basket. One thing that’s really positive here is the art. Love the art.

The story is short and is only about the romance between Komugi and Ookami. There isn’t much about other characters. Would’ve loved to read about other characters. As a character, I liked Kurou Yata. You could tell why he did what he did. (or maybe I just imagined my own story)…

bgeorgiana's avatar
Mar 28, 2015

I feel like this is going to be a hit. For me it truly resembles Fruits Basket and Kamisama Hajimemashita in a good fulfilling way. It's a love, supernatural story about a girl who falls for a guy who apperently will never be able to love. Buuuut I also feel like somebody else will be falling for her. I love the excetiment this manga gives me. And I also LOVE the way the characters are desinged!  Nogiri Youko is doing a very good job on this manga!

8.5/10 characters