That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Reviews

Alt title: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
MoonLightStorm's avatar
Sep 17, 2017

Okay! 1st of all, I am not picky when it comes to art because I know I myself am down the drain bad at it but this manga is nicely and properly drawn.

2nd, I registered to this site because of this manga. It has been so long since I found a manga I am so drawn into I end up buying it online. xD

3rd, full course outline. This manga came from a light novel so I recommend that you read it if you are a reader but since I do not like reading, oh sorry, I meant I despise reading I'd rather opt for the manga. The story is amazing, the protagonist might have been ideally an OP character but the author is properly keeping it intact that way the story can be made magnificently. Who ever thought of making a story with such character with such setting and output. It is amazing and I really like the progress especially for each characters. The main character is not the only point of story and it blends well throughout whole scene. So much potential. I hope it gets better. Loyalty, Trust, Family, Friendship, Guidance, Strength, Hope, etc. My type of stories.

Also, let's not forget to support the people trying their best to make these mangas and novels translated, drawn, scantalations, etc. Some do these works freely and doing so takes up so much time. If you have those excess pocket money instead of wasting it to cigarettes and alcohols lets put it up to good use. Try to donate from time to time. xD

この漫画は断然お勧めであります。是非、ご覧ください。ストーリーが極めて素晴らしくて発展も感服だと思います。主人公は元々化け物らしくて特徴づけられていますのに話に適度で正しく成長しているようです。それと、消極的な感情はあまり少ないだけでなくストーリーは忠誠や献身の繋がりに優れています。(^-^)/

9.4/10 art
9.8/10 characters
azakate's avatar
Nov 19, 2018

Wow... This is one of the most exciting manga to read.. Like seriously when someone got reincarnated as a slime and granted an unbelievable power and wisdom... The way Rimuru(the slime) wanted to create a nation with different races.. The plots..The eechi and many more.. Worth your time for reading this i guaranteed🎈🎈