Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai Ni no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita - Reviews

Alt title: My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!

Arigma's avatar
Sep 7, 2020

The same things about isekai, died -> reborn in another world -> got/did something that gave him super cheat ability. The MC don't have any personnal development at all like an empty shell. The action are repetitive and the story just turn in circle. Slow release rate. In sum may get better or not depend on the time (earlier after 2 years)

6.5/10 story
OlaecheMk0's avatar
Feb 24, 2021

This is like zelda botw but the divine beast being bosses and link (the mc i this case)is super overpowered and lacks comon sence, but in this maga there are more cities and the story is not that deep. So the mc wakes up in a differet world after passing while over... the usual, he wakes up gets super op goes to town killes its dangers, goes to another town and fixes its problems, it might get really repetitive but this is guiding him into the main boss, or what I think the main boss is. It is really fun and calm manga becausae you iknow the mc is undefeatable, he also doesnt care for lives of bas people witch I think is a plus. Its also fun seing him flex by killing op bosses without knowing they are op.

AkuKunai's avatar
Dec 2, 2020

I've only been able to read till chapter 17. Tbh I wanna know how to get my hands on either a copy of the manga or a way to read it online, my discord is Aku#3443 oh ya and the manga is honestly pretty good overall :)

7.9/10 overall
Shaneip44's avatar
Feb 28, 2021

great story but i can only read to chapter 21 and i hope they could translate chapter 22 - chapter 30