Sweet Our 1R - Reviews

Sweet Our 1R
Reader036's avatar
Jul 23, 2020

Well about this manga it felt like it was running in circles, i mean the plot was kinda plain at first, but at the end became more chessy and cute, the character development it's kinda good i mean you can feel what they are feeling and  how they are feeling, from my point of view, ****SPOILER**** this is about a couple and one of them decides that he doesn't want to have only sex in their relantionship so he begans to avoid it, but the other one thought it was about a rut and got upset and at the end they ended confessing each other again so there are no misunderstandings and continuing with their life like it was before, but more lovey-dovey xd, idon't know FOR ME it was like it's in the middle, but evenso we all have different opinions ;)

<div id="eJOY__extension_root" class="eJOY__extension_root_class" style="all: unset;"> </div>

nathandouglasdavis's avatar
Jul 23, 2021

It's a story about how these two still have hair-trigger boners for each other two years into their relationship. They have daily sex, sometimes even neglecting their school work or whatever to get it on. It's super steamy. Super moany. Only the slightest of unconsent vibes, like with Kaname crying and seemingly pushing femself to please Shima. The drama of the story honestly feels pretty dumb. I don't know what Kaname's ultimate goal was (was fe intending to be celibate?) and I feel like Shima should've asked what was going on (though, obviously, Kaname should've probably brought up feir worries femself in the first place). It's the kind of entirely avoidable drama that doesn't deserve to have a story built around it. And the secrecy of their relationship also felt kinda dumb, especially since it wasn't really explored and was just left in a state of, like, "of course they'd keep it secret." And even when Kaname does loudly declare feir love for Shima in public, it was done in a very self-centered way without asking whether Shima was comfortable with such things being known or not. We the readers just see a secret suddenly being made public and I guess we're supposed to interpret that as romantic, but since the author doesn't delve into Shima's feelings on the matter it just comes across as Kaname outing fem. The anatomy and sex scenes are nicely drawn. The curves and small details (like the ankles and feet) are what make it feel nice.

Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 23, 2020

I agree with Angeky002's review, the beginning is pretty okay, then it gets cutesy after like chapter 2. This couple is really adorable and the misunderstandings are thankfully cleared easily (in the last chapter of course). And the art just makes them look so cute.