Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohan Tabi: Kakure Skill de Camping Car wo Shoukan Shimashita - Reviews

Alt title: The Forsaken Saintess and Her Foodie Roadtrip in Another World

Shallot's avatar
Feb 1, 2022

The story is about young Rin who was tranported into another world with the saintess and was kicked out. For some reason she was granted the survival skill and wants to simply enjoy and travel the new world she is living in. After meeting Ville, he invited her to join his party and they will offer her safety and access to various cities that she wouldn't be able to enter on her own. Plus I can see a really cute relationship ;) forming between Rin and Ville :3

Itz is so good! I'd recommend this to anyone, the plot is similar to many others but i felt like they just wanted to get the set-up of the world out of the way to start the adventures, which i liked as there wasn't a ton of drama for like 5 chapters then start the actual story. So far it only has a few chapters but I'm loving it soooo much, wish there were more. :3

8.5/10 story