Supreme Demon Warrior - Reviews

Alt titles: Rise of The Demon King, The Demon Is King, The Ultimate Devil King, Yao Zhe Wei Wang

Supreme Demon Warrior
Kaim98's avatar
Oct 26, 2019

*Dropped at Chapter 36*
This is utter garbage. Story is nonsensical, jumps everywhere, and before chapter 34, everyone on the protagonist's side were all useless. Don't know if the people introduced later on were actually useful, because I dropped this piece of shit due to getting tired of the story. When the protagonists have a chance to kill a cunt, who within a 100% certainty will try to get back at the protagonist later, they will instead barely slap their wrist and let them off. The protagonist after the first few chapters speaks like he will kill his enemies, but the utter idiot either won't go through with his words, or is too weak due to plot to kill them. Don't waste your time on this shit.

Iyashi's avatar
Apr 25, 2022

I've only read 20 chapters so far, but I probably won't continue even in the future..

It seems to be quite mediocre (not good but also not exactly bad). It's not a story which takes itself or its characters serious.
It has a lot of comedy. I would even argue that it's the main genre. There are a lot of wanna-be ecchi scenes and a tendency for a harem (probably one of the fruitless ones that only exist to serve ecchi and fanservice)

The MC is a naive and arrogant brat. (You know, the kind who does thise ominous "i-don't-care" nose-picking a lot when "arguing")

I can bear with with an arrogant MC as long as it has meaning. Like for example to enrage or confuse enemies. Unfortunately, it seems that he simply is arrogant and that it isn't just a play. I also can't bear with his bratty behaviour.

I gave it a 3/10 overall. Objectively, a 4/10 would probably pass too. I simply didn't like almost anything in this story, so a better rating is out of question for me.

Dwiinrot12's avatar
Jun 9, 2021

(Good but has its downsides it definitely is not a 2 star) The story is pretty normal. it is a really slow start but when it get going its pretty interesting sadly the story is to slow for me also instead of him going and doing things on his own people really just hold his hand but he seem to be really powerfull. Over all I would give it a read (keep in mind its SUPER slow up till chapter 100 and then it slows down again so I had to stop reading it not to my taste)

TheEpicGamer145's avatar
Jan 13, 2022

The story is very confusing and the characters are also confusing. This is a story about a naive boy who can not think for himself receives an OP power out of nowhere. The MC is obsessed with his aunt.

<spoiler> His aunt, the person who raised her dies and the MC becomes stronger so that he can resurrect her. If she is dead just let her go in peace. But no, our MC will reincarnate her and then marry her.</spoiler>

No, I can't stand an idiotic MC or maybe I have a too high a status for an MC. The most annoying part are the FLs, their statuses are too confusing. One moment they are ready to die more MC but the next moment they stand on the sidelines and are not doing anything to save the MC.

Just my personal opinion.

Reviewed at chapter 150.