Super Secret - Reviews

Super Secret
Repe14Rodriguez's avatar
May 25, 2019

Story-

I like the fantasy story and love development between Ryan and Emma. Somehow, the story explain lots about organization, creatures, species, ritual that make me hard to understand and read it many time to understand the story. I still can't understand how the Earth Frankenstien combine with a Goddes/Angel produce Kitsune(Fox), witch and Werewolf as their children.

Art-

I really 100% love it art. Even though the art maybe just like childish, the eyes just dot, not like other manga/anime with big and cute eye ball, the art is very colour, feel easy to read it. The shape of the female characters are not very erotic like others manga/anime that make fine to my eyes. Maybe simple the art of these characters doesn't have any detail like others but the characters its still cute.

Characters-

I like all of these characters except for some organization. They support each others especially to their brothers and sisters and friend. Some of characters sacrifice themselves make it better and the thing that make me hooked to read this is MC age as same as me.

Overall-

Just read it. I would give it 10/10 if I understand the story. It really cute thou

moonchild15's avatar
Apr 9, 2020

(spoiler free review) This was an average comic. The pacing wasnt quite right as i felt like the story was pretty unnecessarily dragged out. And after being quite draggy, it didnt even end properly for the side characters. I also feel like the romance between the 2 mc's could hv been better developed (it was still pretty cute tho ngl). So overall i would say give this a read for the cute moments between the 2 mc's, but other than that everything else was just pretty meh tbh.

(spoilers) I rly wanted to see more interactions between emma and ryan with ryan being in his cute doggo form. And i would hv loved seeing them talk about how their future kids would be like (like whether they would be half wolf babies etc..). I also rly wanna know if hunter ended up with jasmine or not.

Hana815's avatar
Oct 26, 2021

It is cute.

The very first thought that came to our mind when we started to read Super Secret, was that it was cute. Beyond cute if possible.

What if your best friend is a werewolf and he is keeping it a secret from you. Also, his whole family consists of a witch, a nine-tail fox a Frankenstein's monster, and a divine goddess. Oh, he is also in love with you.

What will you do then?

This is the premise of Super Secret.

It is sweet and very cute, if you love/ enjoy fluffy stories then you will love this. The story plot is lighthearted but with the right dose of tears here and there.

We were more invested in the side stories at the end. And the opening ending for those specific characters is the reason why this got a solid 9 from us. It was perfectly concluded. Just because they were side characters the author didn't gave them a half-ass ending. Loved that commitment.

8.5/10 characters
Curiousmadra's avatar
Jul 14, 2020

Urgh that Ryan character is such a distracting piece of crap who always degrades Emma over tiny little things. I honestly don't care if he's a tsundere, I just can't continue reading this......

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 16, 2020

the association is technically the fantasy version of MIB with all the elimination conducts acting as the neuralyzer... I can't keep up with the story's pacings at times, also the art is cute and all but it's hard to keep me engaged for 140 long chapters (tho I finished it). It's inundated with too many side characters that didn't get a closed ending making all the drama that stirred up amount to nothing... It seemed to promise a lot in the beginning but the side just felt crammed in to progress the plot a lil then cast aside without a definite end. If u binge-read it in one go u might get bored halfway

6.8/10 overall