Strongest Abandoned Son - Reviews

Strongest Abandoned Son
Manthika's avatar
Sep 25, 2019

Misogynistic stupidity.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little fanservice, but between everyone (literally everyone?) knowing about this guy's penis (it's none of their business?) and girls being introduced with a closeup of their boobs (and nothing else) with a speech bubble that says 'hi' before you get to see who it is?  It's kind of disgusting.  Not to mention the cliche OP setup giving an unlovable character practically everything he could ever want.

To be fair, there are good points.  Um... The art is relatively well drawn in most panels.  I laughed at a few jokes.  Wouldn't recommend it to literally anyone, though.

MonarqueCeleste's avatar
May 15, 2020

It's a pretty funny manhua, the mc is strong and cunning as usual with these stories. He's a harem collector since every 4 chapters or so he will meet a new girl, help her and she will be all over him but he has eyes only for his beloved master. Pretty typical strong cultivator gets reincarnated type of story. It's not bad at all, you won't get easily bored.

I'd day it ranges from average to lower average depending on the chapters.

Sensasian01's avatar
Dec 21, 2021

It's a decent story, but only when it was still ongoing. It's stupid that so many manhua with potential keep being dropped early.

8.5/10 characters
ApolloRpgGuy's avatar
Feb 8, 2022

it was good but it stoped on ch 178 for me i couold not find a manga cite whit chapter 179,180

the story is strong but it could use alittle more chericter development

8.7/10 overall