Stay With The CEO - Reviews

Stay With The CEO
mungil's avatar
Jul 31, 2020

The story is different from what I thought it would be. It's not a  cliche CEO story. The story began with the days of the main female character being the main male character's secretary, and the story developed further after the secretary thing.

It's really funny (I had some good laughs and chuckles)  and the development is good which made me enjoy reading it. Although sometimes I got confused with the storytelling execution, but it's bearable. I like the ponderings like in chapter 10, 17, 97, 116, 157.

YoshikaHayashi's avatar
Feb 21, 2022

This is probably the best CEO type story in my opinion.
Usually, in CEO type manhuas, one would expect the perfect and bossy (but really overbearing and takes advantage of the FL) type of ML and the innocent and cute (but really annoying and/or naive) FL. But this manhua subverts all those expectations and instead gives a really interesting and compelling story. The FL isn’t useless and she strives hard to get what she wants and is very academically talented. The ML also isn't some perfect guy since he has many flaws and he’s willing to try and fix them to better himself.

Sicth's avatar
Jan 8, 2022

It's has a strong female lead, with a beautiful romance and an interesting twist.I definitely recommend this, it's not the typical cliche reincarnation romance where the lead seeks revenge and multiple kidnapping subplots. However I believe the rating is low because the author did not give us the to die for romance that we otakus crave.

Mistymavka's avatar
Aug 28, 2019

Manga is really good,protagonists: jellyfish and the devil but I am still confused like how did the male protagonist died and came back to life to Kill his brother and how did the  brother came back to life (FYI: this manga is not fantasy or supernatural)

7.5/10 story