Star x Fanboy - Reviews

Alt title: Park Baeu x Kim Nam Fan

Star x Fanboy
emianno's avatar
May 13, 2018

yes yes yes, this story is worth it!!

It’s not only super adorable and has amazing artwork it also just makes you super happy and also emotional? (Well, in my case it did anyways...) the story is literally every fangirl/fanboy’s dream and I just love how the relationship isn’t fast paced or anything to get on to what most BL stories cover (the ‘physical’ parts...), the story’s flow and development makes the emotion build up and burst through the seams.

I can’t wait for more chapters to be released, this is for sure going on my big ass list of favourites!

-emmy ann

Orizonhay's avatar
Nov 15, 2020

I might beba little bias (who am I kidding, I AM bias) because everytime I read a chapter, even up till the last one, filled me up with so much seritonin I had a headache. I'm serious. If you want a hearwarming BL that good for all the ages, this ones' for you.

bluebear1's avatar
Aug 6, 2022

I was stalling this one for a long time and I'm so glad that I finally read it. It is such a beautiful beautiful love story of two lovely characters. The character development as well as the relationship development was so good! It just made me happy and the smile never vanished from my face.

It may look childish, but for me, it wasn't a childlike story at all. There were many mature ideas, a good understanding between people, and the importance of pursuing dreams, and none of this was shown in a heavy and pressured environment. It was presented in such a light way. I loved it.

It is worth watching and re-watching ♡

( also if there are some more recommendations like this, then please do suggest me! )

Toddles01923's avatar
Jul 18, 2022

they are soo cute how they fall in love it is just buynoiuh i want more it soo cute how they fell in love if you like cute bl love story this is the one

emptymind's avatar
Oct 22, 2022

Pretty much just fluff. If you're looking for an incredibly light read (ignore the chapter count, chapters are short) and two boys being in love this is for you 👍

Art, characters, plot (what little there is)... Pretty much nothing special. The people giving it a 10/10 are definitely a little biased. However I did look like this the entire time I was reading 😊

7.5/10 would read again