Star x Fanboy - Reviews

Alt title: Park Bae Woo x Kim Nam Paen

Star x Fanboy
emmyannopal's avatar
May 13, 2018

yes yes yes, this story is worth it!!

It’s not only super adorable and has amazing artwork it also just makes you super happy and also emotional? (Well, in my case it did anyways...) the story is literally every fangirl/fanboy’s dream and I just love how the relationship isn’t fast paced or anything to get on to what most BL stories cover (the ‘physical’ parts...), the story’s flow and development makes the emotion build up and burst through the seams.

I can’t wait for more chapters to be released, this is for sure going on my big ass list of favourites!

-emmy ann

Kavi2z3's avatar
May 25, 2020

Omg this is cute cute cuteee adorable heartwarming full of fluff  i realy realy love this sooooo cute i can't describe it in words the characters the art style the story everything is so perfect and its inspired me too such a beautiful work of art super amazing nothing to say against it uhg! Such a pure love story star and fanboy remained me victor and yuri from yuri on ice its basically their story but in a very cute and adorable way i loooove victory so i realy fell hard for this couple too seriously i couldn't stop smiling untill i finished it.. its full of honey  so sweet just perfect love it ❤❤❤❤💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Ponyo18's avatar
Jun 20, 2020

This is so cute I'm going to cry. Don't even think about it, just read it. You'll thank me later. I just can't handle the second-hand embarrassment too well. (Chapters 1-85 is season 1. Just thought I'd let you guys know.) I dread the day I finish this, I wish it could be ongoing forever.

LoveHurts4Me's avatar
Feb 3, 2020

This is nothing not to love about this. The relationship is so pure and real. The plot line actually makes sense. So, there's Fanboy who is an actual fanboy for Star, his idol. He got into acting after seeing Star on TV. So, he gets bored and get a Star c-bot. But, what he doesn't know is that his c-bot is the real life Star. Star goes to see Fanboy's acting and falls in love with him. They're relationship just continues after that. It's so cute and heart felt!

Edit: The ending is very satisfying.