SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Reviews

Alt title: SSS-geup Jasal Hunter

SSS-Class Suicide Hunter
v1ad's avatar
Jan 1, 2021

It is actually pretty good, the plot is original and the characters are well writen. Hope it get better or at least keep this quality.

8.5/10 story
Afumado's avatar
Jan 14, 2021

[contain spoilers]

I have enjoyed reading this manhwa (20 chapters RN) but I have few problems with it

1- the first skill he got makes no sense , at the beginning I thought that skill would allow him to get back from death and it was ok with me but when the flame emperor killed him and he randomly got ( back from death) skill I was like WTF

2- he killed himself over 4000 times like nothing, I thought he would lose his mind after a few times , it's not a thing gets easier by the time

3- when he travelled back in time I thought he would see the flame emperor as a different person but unfortunately he was still that bad guy for no reason,  I think it would have been much better if he was a good person and gave him the potion for free to see how the MC would deal with that situation

Art:

the best thing about this manhwa , it's similar to solo levelling

I have only read 20 chapters and it's not enough to judge on characters , I will update this section when I reach chapter 50 in future

Overall:

I didn't get bored at any point while reading first 20 chapters so I highly recommend it if you like based on games system manhwa/manga

7.5/10 story
ShofaX's avatar
Jan 12, 2021

Lots of potential in this Manhwa, of course the concept of weak to strong is overused and common among Manga, Manhwa, Manhua, you name it. The manhwa is about a bottom of the barrel F class Hunter who gains a S rank skill which basically makes him immortal and when he dies time goes back 1 day. Initially I thought the MC was the biggest pussy bitch but after he killed himself a numerous amount of times just to shit on a dude he despises, I became interested, of course the art is good, characters can be developed a bit more (besides the MC and his Sword Master), but it's only 21 chapters in as of making this review. I think the biggest upside of the Manhwa is the story and world building, in the latest chapters it feel's a bit rushed on the 11th floor but it's simply the 11th floor out of the 100 floors that the MC has to conquer, so I highly doubt we will see the end of the Manhwa any time soon. when there's more I'll probably change this review when the story hits 40-50 chapters.

RiamuRamu's avatar
Jan 3, 2021

This story is pretty original if you ask me. Well there are some cliches such as the game system and what not. But other than that the protagonist in this story managaes to be a good person, and a complete asshole at the same which not everyone can do. The ghost spirit he has with him is fucking hilarious too. This story is just good and if you're thinking of reading it you should give it a try.

Pikupal's avatar
Jan 3, 2021

This manhwa is genuinely worth reading.It is set up on a hunter based mordern society that everyone is familiar nowadays.But the shown tactics,some plot twists in the story are totally new.I believe it will follow a similar plot theme like Omniscient reader's Veiwpoint but it is unique in itself.The emotions in the  characters are potrayed in a very well mannered way.It will be a good thrilling ride.Still with only 20 chapters there is not much to say,we have to wait to see how it evolves in future.