Spiritpact - Reviews

Alt titles: Ling Qi, Soul Contract

Spiritpact
LailanD's avatar
Apr 6, 2021

So, to be really honest, I haven't read the manhua completely. When I heard that the manhua got 100 chapters licensed... I was actually dumped. Not really, tho. It only had 94 chapters licensed according to wecomics. So I had no choice but to think of reading the origs even tho I'm not familiar with chinese (only learned a few greetings and countings, tho I keep forgetting them; lack of learning regularly) and nor am I a native english or chinese. Have learned Japanese, upto communicating.

So back to the review; I was really disappointed when I saw the anime season 3 cancelled, and when I found out that the author is actually female... i... i regret.

But,, however all, I love this manhua and anime. I love spiritpact, and it was the best BL I have ever watched. Spirit pact had become the life for some fans, and mine too. I love the anime, however... the manga art, it was SO CUTE!! You Keika was the cutest guy ever!! and his dude, Tanmoku ki, he was also very well drawn <3 Love you spirit pact, and never forget you~

Thanks to the author for making the story! and the director... well, even tho, changed the story, loved the anime. Recommended to all BL lovers!~

Crimsonsongbird's avatar
Aug 3, 2020

The manga of Spiritpact is not as good as the anime. Thats the first thing that came to me as I was reading and its absolutely treu. The art is good but it is quite lacking. After the intial chapters the plot becomes extremely loose. THe relationship between the main characters cannot be called freindship per say, but there must be a limit to slow burn. It drags on and on without and at some point it becomes rather boring. It isn't bad but just that I have seen better. You can absolutely go for it but if you are an english only like me, you will find out pretty soon that translated chaps for this manga aren't easy to get.