Something About Us - Reviews

Alt titles: Our Relationship Is..., Urisaineuneun

Something About Us
cinah's avatar
Aug 13, 2018

Ok first of all let me say that I’m a bit biased because friends to lovers is one of my all time favorite tropes. I just never get tired of it.

I am sure we’ve all heard of this story a lot of times. Boy and girl are best friends but they develop romantic feelings for each other over time but they don’t want to admit it because they don’t want to ruin their friendship. Such a simple story but with so much potential. I loved the fact that the story took place in a university instead of a high school. It felt more relatable and real for some reason. I really liked it.

Art

The art was amazing. Very pretty design and I loved the colors. All the characters had unique features. I also liked that each POV had a different color. It made it easier to read.

The relationship between the main characters was the cutest thing. It felt so real. Their friendship was very pure and I liked how normal their interactions were. There was nothing over exaggerated. While I was reading this manhwa, I felt like I was there with them, like I was their friend and I was watching their relationship develop.

I also liked that the characters were flawed in many ways. It made it more realistic. All the mistakes they made during the story were very real and relatable. Their actions were mostly justified and you could sympathize as to why they were behaving in a certain way.

The dynamic between the main characters was everything I could ask for. They were adorable.

Overall

If you like everyday love stories, you’ll love this manhwa. It was very easy to read and I honestly couldn’t stop reading it. I read the whole thing in 2 days because it was too addicting. The beauty of this manhwa is hidden in its simplicity. Everything is so normal and simple and yet...you can still feel the feelings of lust and love between the two main characters.

8.5/10 characters
Misakichannn's avatar
Feb 27, 2019

Read this... you will not be sorry! I laughed out loud, cried, and enjoyed the hell out of this webtoon. Read it!!!

Time123's avatar
Oct 7, 2020

WHOLESOME GOODNESS yuh know it does have some drama like any other romance about a friend group thats without question, but most of the time its some wholesome couple moments. I would read this if you Just want to read your daily average romance manhwa but with a bit of a wholesome twist. What can i say it was cute

7.5/10 characters
haamta's avatar
Nov 2, 2019

This manwha is so good, so much so that it's one of my all-time favourites!! The story is well written, the characters are wonderfully developed, and the art is amazing. There were times where I laughed out loud and times where I almost cried from my heart aching too much. I loved watching Gayoung and Woojin's relationship develop over time. Overall, it's a funny, romantic must-read!! Ahh I'm looking forward to the k-drama so much ^0^

AAMSeeker's avatar
Nov 12, 2017

This manga makes me want to read so many times, like it's rare to have a plot where the main characters go to college. I like how the min male character is a nice person and doesn't think of ecchi stuff a lot, but it's very rare in reality. I would recommend this, because of the relationship of two main characters build up throughout the manhwa.