Solo Leveling

Add review
SpiritSlayer's avatar
Dec 21, 2018

This one has the Real 'Mojo', action filled with fantasy (With RPG style leveling up).This so far the best RPG genre Manhua .  MC was the weakest among the hunters  and After obtaing RPG style Enchancement ability he surpass everyone.Thus I love this one (I am fan of weak/bullied MC to OP MC change over).

Swordganda's avatar
Dec 17, 2018

I read many isekai and mmorpg manga but this manga is very good the character, art and story is perfect iam iam veru recommended this manga if you like mmorpg manga amazing

iLive4Anime's avatar
Jan 12, 2019

This manga is pretty good. I really like the OP character factor in this manga. I really do enjoy reading it and can't wait for more chapter to come out or be translated. Art style is on a point like most manga, but what I find most intrgueing is that you really don't know his rank. You would assume he is at least a high B since people would be talking about him and saying stuff like that.

AdmiralJellyfish's avatar
Jan 3, 2019

so I was skeptical to start reading this because I figured it’d be like the other MMO-esque manwha’s out there

but this is actually a super, super good read. I only give the story a 9.whatever because it’s a bit rushed, but it’s overall super good. I love the main protagonists transformation, and there’s -to me- an unexpected outcome for him

MintSnow93's avatar
Jan 3, 2019

Best MC that I have ever read. Good Artstyle even with the action going. Better than your typical 'strong AF character' manga. I reckon that if you like reading those,  you will ABSOLUTELY love this one. One the top 10 must read on my list.