Snow White with the Red Hair - Reviews

Alt title: Akagami no Shirayuki Hime

Snow White with the Red Hair
Klozeitung's avatar
Apr 25, 2019

I love it. And I hate it. It is a wonderful story - but it has lost it's focus, as continuing into the later chapters. Feeling more and more frustrated, I even began skipping parts, just because it's gotten skyrimish - losing itself in side stories and therefore making me as reader part bored, part frustrated.

The Art is beautiful, but it is sometimes hard to know at first glance,who is who, apart from the main cast, snce many of them look alike.

The characters are well crafted, and acting within their reasonable frame.

Therefore, as much as I wish to give it 10 out of 10, I must take some points off.

zenwistaria01's avatar
Nov 13, 2019

I love this Anime, I love all unique characters of this story.... I love each and everything about the story... I love it a lot.... It's amazing.... It's ranked#1 anime.... I don't tell anything about the anime because it's amazing... I love this.... The best anime in word... I request the creator to continue the story please please PLEASE  please please please please please ....

Tearzah's avatar
Oct 18, 2017

This is by far one of my all time favorite shoujo mangas I mean not only is the manga great but the anime is just as great literally lived up to my expectations. Just to let you know this is my opinion so you might not like this type of manga but I highly recommend this it is so sweet and cute I just love it!!

ElenaEvermoore's avatar
Jan 4, 2018

I LOVE THIS MANGA!! The anime is awesome too. It's quite unbeliveable that a pharmacist with red hair bewitched two princes!! I literally LOVE IT. Though you might not agree with my review, I do reccomend reading this manga.