Sirius: Twin Stars - Reviews

Sirius: Twin Stars
Yaeny's avatar
Dec 3, 2023

Everything is amazing in those 4 chapters I readed. I found myself giggling and kicking my feet. I was so scared that it was the dying story of a girl but it's so good. I like Happy endings!

PirateofStars's avatar
Jan 5, 2023

This was just so WHOLESOME! Sapphic stories with happly endings are the absolute best! The story was short, and things seem to work out just right for the whole story, but it's just so happy and sweet and wholesome. AND ITS FINISHED WITH AN EPILOGUE!

Jdjdhhfhdbdh's avatar
Dec 30, 2022

This was EVERYTHING! wow, listen this has so much heart and it was a great read! Don't mind the tragedy tag :) it's more like drama if anything but yea pick this one up, u won't be disappointed

nathandouglasdavis's avatar
Sep 12, 2022

I very much like the characters and specifically the way their emotions were portrayed. Dani's depression was well-portrayed and their falling in love was also well-portrayed. I definitely found this story to be heartwarming and sweet. And I suppose I could see it as uplifting as well, but I personally think I would've found it as even more uplifting if it had emphasized that you don't have to dedicate your entire life to your interests or goals in order for you to get enjoyment from them or for them to be worthwhile. Like, there's a little bit of an implication that your life will be miserable if you don't have aspirations to aspire to, and I don't think that's accurate (or, necessarily, the best message to be sending to people). It also would've been nice if this manga had maybe emphasized a point that I think it might've been trying to imply--that your goals are probably worse if they're based on how other people are in relation to you (like how Dani's goal of being the best tennis player just ended up causing fem pressure and stress) and that goals should instead just be based on yourself (like how Blanca's goal of studying astronomy only required Blanca femself to act and didn't involve other people being worse at astronomy than Blanca).

Anyway, this was a cute manga and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Also, the artwork was very good. I feel like I should mention that.