Sign - Reviews

Alt title: Suhwa

Sign
GigiDk8's avatar
Mar 12, 2018

I really like the story and I kind of understand how Soohwan feels (I had a crush on this Japanese-American business man that use to go to the place i worked at and I LOVE his voice it use to give me the hot chills) I really enjoyed reading but man I was left with the excitement of the sex scene. Since I don't see pass ch 23 translated in the plataform i use (Mangago.me) I think they move fast but steady with the relationship. Is super cute! Read it you guys it will not disappoint.

Nyanamv's avatar
Jul 2, 2020

I just finished reading this manhwa and I am so sad. When I started it I knew that eventually it would have to end but I never expected it to be so soon. I would totaly recomened sign for and people who like yaoi. It is funny and also sweet. I think that even though it has many chapters it is still worth it to read. Hopefully they are side stories in the future or the author will make another comic.

RememberUS's avatar
Nov 10, 2020

NO SPOILERS - I was very surprised by this manga because I thought it would be a completely different story. I was surprised several more times while reading this manga... Great characters, amazing graphics, the story was quite thoughtful and nice. After all, I can say that 'Sign' is one of the respite manga for reading.

I recommend this manga to all yaoi and romantic fans. I hope to see Yohan in anime someday and finally hear his magic voice > . <

Dooe's avatar
Aug 10, 2020

Gente, eu não sei mexer nesse site. Alguém pode me ajudar ou dizer onde posso ler o mangá completo?

Gabrielahhh's avatar
Jul 26, 2020

Gente eu não sei mexer nesse site então por favor como é que eu faço para Ler-lo só consegui ler até o episódio 106 so que em outro site me ajudem por favor