Sign - Reviews

Alt title: Suhwa

Sign
GigiDk8's avatar
Mar 12, 2018

I really like the story and I kind of understand how Soohwan feels (I had a crush on this Japanese-American business man that use to go to the place i worked at and I LOVE his voice it use to give me the hot chills) I really enjoyed reading but man I was left with the excitement of the sex scene. Since I don't see pass ch 23 translated in the plataform i use (Mangago.me) I think they move fast but steady with the relationship. Is super cute! Read it you guys it will not disappoint.

Thatonepetfroggie's avatar
Jul 2, 2020

I just finished reading this manhwa and I am so sad. When I started it I knew that eventually it would have to end but I never expected it to be so soon. I would totaly recomened sign for and people who like yaoi. It is funny and also sweet. I think that even though it has many chapters it is still worth it to read. Hopefully they are side stories in the future or the author will make another comic.

Gabrielahhh's avatar
Jul 26, 2020

Gente eu não sei mexer nesse site então por favor como é que eu faço para Ler-lo só consegui ler até o episódio 106 so que em outro site me ajudem por favor

Letycya's avatar
Sep 13, 2020

Gente será que alguém pode me ensinar como faço para ler o manga? Eu fiz minha inscrição e tudo mas não sei como ler.

Eu agradeceria muito se alguém pudesse me ajudar.

CrimsonPrincess12's avatar
Jan 26, 2019

This story had me on edge. The characters were amazing, even though we could still live without some of them..... But those characters added to the suspense and drama. so I'll let it slide just this once. I love how it's not just focused on one character but all of them have their own story. But in a way all connected to  the MC in a way!!! Awesome so far!!