Shutline - Reviews

Shutline
LoryKely's avatar
Sep 6, 2021

I love this manga so far. I've reached chapter 19 and it's so good! What I really like about this beside the story and art is the fact that they are both manly (which you don't see it a lot unfortunately), that you really can't tell who is the dominant in the relationship because they both have such strong energies (they are both badass), the chemistry between them is like wow, not a lot of writers can pull that off, and the action actually keeps me interested. Like what is gonna happened next?

And I also like that the main character actually has personality and is not a pushover! 10/10 and I recommend it to anyone who likes lust, danger and manly characters!

Also if you wanna listen to music while reading I strongly recommend you listen to Cigarettes by Amir Obe! It makes everything better!

meewo's avatar
Oct 9, 2021

The ML looks like he's about to ask the real Slim Shady to please stand up. And I don't think this author has ever been to Manhattan. Or done drugs, which a lot of the story is about. However the stunning art, interesting characters, and plot make it a worthwhile read. My favorite aspect of this book are Shin's asymmetrical eyes, which he was born with I believe. It's only mentioned once in his record.

Dionysusinxtcy's avatar
Aug 5, 2021

The art is good with some intriguing characters , can't wait for the next chapter