Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! Saibai Skill de Nandemo Fuyashi Chaimasu - Reviews

Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! Saibai Skill de Nandemo Fuyashi Chaimasu
goldengradient's avatar
Sep 14, 2020

I don't want to dunk on this story because I did enjoy it. But the concept holes were blatant. A man who supposedly studied on earth opens a business in a new world, but he can cultivate money? If he can grow coins he doesn't need to open a store. Honestly, it's briefly mentioned that he can grow money but it really throws off the entire logic. If you pretend that scene never happens it's alright, not winning any awards but worth the time I spent.

Iyashi's avatar
Sep 26, 2022

The concept is kinda fun, but just too overpowered and unrealistic. It just serves for plotholes and prevents actually interesting plots from happening, excepts for when MC himself forgets about it ... for example, he can literally grow gold coins over night, so why become a peddler? Did he forget he just grew coins, expensive weapons and armors?

The first member of his harem --erm, I mean-- party was a clumsy wanna-be adventurer loli with superhuman strength who breaks her weapon every single fight.
Yea, I already see him fetching all the dimwitts and useless people with annoying personalities for fanservice.

Not even the har--erm, I mean, party *cough* will have a single interesting person, so I don't see a reason to continue reading. Dropped at chapter 4.