Servamp - Reviews

Dominik's avatar
Jun 18, 2015

STORY

Servant +Vampire =Servamp

From the very first page you can tell that this story is about vapire serving someone (just like in the title) .

Plot is easy to follow but is also dynamic.

ART

I must admit to you that this was my very first manga read in paper version and it was nice experience because artwork was pleasing to the eye and tome was easy to read( i have read this in one lesson hour :P ).

CHARACTERS

Author rejected the stereotype of the typical vampire who is serious, looks down on everybody and is a great bloodthirster, and surprised me with tons of humour.

He created vampire in his own orginal way lazy, complaining about everything and cute in his own way.

He also used "Seven Deadly Sins" theme to create a group of vampires(what i very liked).

Names of vampires are just Epic!

Overall

Concisely and to the point: I find it worth recommending and i consider this purchase as a well spent money.

PS: It's my first review so be placable.

PSS: Forgive me my bad english.

Eclipse1024's avatar
Nov 20, 2020

I am in love with this manga. Mostly the characters are wonderful, each character has such a well-made personality. You get a very deep understanding of each character. The fights and powers of vampires are also wonderful. The highlight is the bond between the servamp and the eve (human partner). It is also very exciting and entertaining, with many plot twists. Some might not like how it's fast-paced but that makes it very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend everyone to try.

Marcus45's avatar
Oct 24, 2019

As you can tell by my profile background picture I LOVE this manga! It is super underated! The story is absolutely amazing (Cats are also my weakness) it's funny, clever and very well drawn! Read it! It won't let you down (unless you don't like cats, vampires and plot twists)