Seoul Station's Necromancer - Reviews

Alt title: Seoul-yeog Necromancer

Seoul Station's Necromancer
Manthika's avatar
Oct 22, 2021

Seoul Station's Necromancer is your average "isekai and return back" manhwa where the OP protagonist gets a minor nerf to start and starts hitting Earth's shiny new dungeons. In that sense it's exactly what you expect.  As for me, personally, this loses a LOT of points for the waifu harem thing he has basically shoved in the reader's faces. In one notable chapter they introduced two entirely new female characters who both were into MC.

Look, I don't have anything against a few women having a crush on MC if it's well written.  I am rather against him having waifu summons from the other world, a "back from my school days" waifu, and just.  It's just enough that it's hard to ignore. Luckily it isn't overly perverse (yet?) But the way it's written bothers me.  It's like the author said "this dungeon and isekai then return to earth has been done too much" (it kind of has, and yet we still read them) "so I know!  Let's add a bunch of women to surround MC!  that'll make it original!" (It does not.)

I'm well aware my opinion won't be popular with pubescent boys who are into that, though.  I just want to read the action and some drama.  This falls as "below average but I'll still read it" for me.

Bolaxa's avatar
Dec 31, 2021

Pretty good so far, similar to other ones but with a good flow into it

NimeNim's avatar
Oct 2, 2023

Damn this hit the spot. After reading solo leveling, murim login and few other good mangas/manhuas/manhwas I was lost thinking I have alread read all the good stuff out there. But this one prove me wrong. What a great read, really recommend.

BeingAphrodite29's avatar
Apr 5, 2023

Dude really had the guts to call Kim Jong un of NK a pig😂😂😂

It was hilarious

uniDJar's avatar
Jan 29, 2023

A decent Necromancy based manhwa with OP MC.

MC who got summoned to another planet, spent 20 years there becoming the King of the Dead, then returns to Earth and finds out that that planet hasn't left his life yet.

The art and characters are decent. So far enjoying it.

Chapters read : 79