Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Reviews

Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga
goldengradient's avatar
May 11, 2021

This was absolute gold. It's got modern day knowledge in a old era, but you're really gonna need to suspend disbelief and just roll with it. The fact that MC is transported into history is different, and that she changes history is hard to swallow. Thankfully if you, like me, know absolutely nothing about history you can slide right past that and enjoy this gem.

CupOfWater's avatar
Jun 10, 2021

Love Love Love it! It's a good read! I can't wait for more updates on chapters, currently at 40. It's not the generic FL with love interests. Has intellect on Japan history which is interesting, to the point where it's not overwhelming in information. I love how she raises the ideas of our modern world into the past, In a way makes her OP. Out of all Isekai genre mangas, this one is realistic and just... takes the cake. Please give this book a chance if it doesn't seem interesting to you. I am waiting on updates and haven't been this excited since Shadow house(also another good book, not the same genre, both very anticipating though)

MangaXexperts's avatar
Jan 13, 2022

Very good isekai manga and its quiet unique rather then transfering to a fantasy world mc gets teleported back in time in nobunaga period. It has a lot of fun kingdom building and managing elements involved

Rueelol's avatar
May 10, 2021

IF U LOVE INDEPENDENT WOMEN DEFINETLY READ THIS LIKE SHES A BADASS SHE CREATED A TOWN HER SELF AND RECREATES THE THINGS IN THE MODERN WORLD ALL BY HERSELF LIKE BITCH IF I WAS THROWN IN THE PAST I WOULDVE DIED RIGHT OFF THE BAT

xjimoanx's avatar
Mar 30, 2021

This review is from reading the first chapter, so there are no spoilers that you won't read during the first chapter

Story --

The story follows history and agricultural fanatic, Ayanokouji Shizuko (Shizuko Ayanokouji) was a normal Japanese high schooler, until she was suddenly transported into the past during the Sengoku Era. When she is transported, she is chased by cannibals..? (Idk what they are, but they're weird and crazy) But luckily for her, she was in the right place at the right time, so she was "saved" by the lord of the land she was being chased on. To save her head, Shizuko says that she knows Nanban agriculture.
     The lord, who assumes Shizuko could be useful, brings her back to his clan, and after a final decision, makes her the chief of a nearby village. Her only goal is to provide abundance for the village using the Nanban agricultural techniques.

Can Shizuko use her knowledge to save her, or will it not be enough?

Art --

The art, isn't perfect, but it goes with the theme. But, it's still good

Overall --

So far, it's a decent manga. From only reading the first chapter, this is all I can.

7.5/10 art