Secretary Out-of-Order - Reviews

Secretary Out-of-Order
hoobagamal's avatar
Jun 1, 2023

It's  surprisingly a good manga , it seems a simple and standard manga at first but it's heartwarming. The characters are optimistic , adorable and fun . I liked the personality of the ML and FL and the characters development are great . The ending is very gorgeous, I like it a lot . The artwork improves each chapter. It's a simple love story with a little complications.

9.5/10 art
DarlinJanuary's avatar
Apr 15, 2023

This story is amazing, reminds me alot of whats wrong with secretary kim.

The main couples relationship is so healthy and sweet.

Highly recommend <3

LuckyM's avatar
Mar 16, 2023

I verry much reccomend this series!The side stories are such a blessing and end the series on a wonderful note. Serious topics are treated with respect and emotion, and overall the ending is very fulfilling. The story is about two people who come together to support each other to overcome painful experiences they each faced before they met.

9.7/10 overall
CornerxofxDreams's avatar
Feb 25, 2023

Art is good, i like it, its not that detailed though.

The characters are interesting, i like ML and FL, they make a good couple. Its not the usual "im your boss, marry me" BS.

But whats with this story? (btw. drama tag missing...)

***** SPOILER AHEAD *****

The plot about MLs father killing FLs parantes in an car accident? Really, that was so cheap. After they get together as a couple it gets like a c rated drama. Not even worth a second glance, dropped it around chapter 38.

***** SPOILER END *****

Overall, cant really recommend after ch 30. But if you like C-rated drama, go for it...

boraheeeeeeeeeeee's avatar
Feb 9, 2023

One of the healthiest couples you'll find on the manga universe + cute, fluffy and funny.

9.8/10 overall