Save Me - Reviews

Alt title: Guwonhasoseo

Save Me
Mizumii's avatar
Jan 27, 2019

This Manhwa was very surprising. That ending was something no one expected but those people who did what they did got exactly what they deserved and I’m glad they all suffered for what they did to Heongoh. I almost cried on a certain chapter (spoiler alert). It was already bad enough he was being bullied for being crippled but then his bullies force fed him laxatives and he crapped himself in front of everyone and couldn’t do anything because once again, he’s crippled. You know the psychological damage that boy has been through and then this to top it all off? Pisses me off every time I think about it. Anyways this Manhwa is 10/10 recommend for everyone who enjoys psychological, drama and school related stories. Also for anyone who has ever been bullied like myself, you will fancy what happens to these bullies. Heongoh was definitely saved.

Some1ridculous's avatar
Sep 10, 2020

Bro hands down....this is one of the best psychological dark revenage reads I've ever read during this pandemic time. I also want to let the people know that Namsoo is literally best boy for kicking nearly every bullies ass who ever plans to consider touching Hyeongoh. Those red eyes man were literally yassssss whenever he was aiming for the bullies lol. His sneaky attacks bro are literally gold lol. He's such a sweet Yandere seriously, especially when he gave Hyeongoh a basket of goodies while he was off schoo!! The pair of them are just so cute together (btw this manhwa ain't BL folks)💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Like dude it is friggin not cool to bully someone just because they are in a wheelchair! This manhwa really shows how bullying absolutely can destroy people's lives. It boils my blood when there's nothing done about it and yet in this manhwa, we see all adults in this (except Hyeongoh's parents) be absolutely useless motherfudgers when events like this occured. You honestly feel like going into the story and give the adult characters a shake to them to WAKE THE F UP WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?! YOU SHOULD BE STOPPING THIS INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT YOURSELVES.

I just hated the teachers, the police and even some of the bullys parents, like they were such useless motherfudgers that made me blood boil like fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Btw to end on a final note, if you see someone bullied or if you are experiencing bullying yourself, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO TELL SOMEONE AS NO ONE SHOULD GO THROUGH THIS EXPERIENCE ALONE! ALSO DO NOT FIGHT BACK LIKE NAMSOO DID, YOU'LL GET INTO HOT WATER IF YOU DO SO AGAIN TELL SOMEONE PLEASE!