Santa, Stay Still. Rudolph Will Take Care of It. - Reviews

Santa, Stay Still. Rudolph Will Take Care of It.
nanaosaki66's avatar
Oct 18, 2020

Disclaimer: I JUST read this, so my thoughts are jumbled, therefore this is more of spew of feelings than a review, but what ever.

I want to try to keep my reviews on here somewhat "professional", I guess, but what the fresh hell did I just read? No, seriously, what was this? I'm done using the "it only has __ amount of chapters" excuse to allow these terrible stories slide, because I have recently just read "My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness" (5 chapters) and I absolutely loved it. To be fair, though, it's an auto-biography, but that doesn't matter. The point is, you can make a great story with limited chapters, and this story just...didn't. The synopsis was honestly intriguing to me, and although I saw that it only had three chapters, I was imagining all of the incredible possibilities. Because you can make chapters long; you don't HAVE to make these chapters extremely short. But the author did decide to make these chapters short. Very, very short, which gives us little to no time to establish anything. There are no established characters, plot, not even setting. It's very obvious that this was only made to give the author an excuse to draw those sex scenes (which also aren't good).

komori's avatar
Oct 14, 2020

Story had potential BUT NO THIS WAS FUCKING SHIT i cant even follow what the fuck is happeneing. Rudolphs? Santa? Hates kids? Doesn't wanna be santa? IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED WITH THE STORYLINE LIKE WTF. Is this a world where you're a reindeer or santa? Is this all just like "fun" for kids I DONT KNOW. I mean honestly what can you do in a mere three chapters.

Art was pretty good, but i've seen better

Characters were confusing I didn't know who they were or any backstory besides 'santa' and 'rudolph'

0.2/10 story