Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... - Reviews

Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi dake no Mono ni Narimashita......
skyrim123's avatar
Feb 21, 2020

This manga is decevingly amazing. the plot ramps up getting gradually more and more interesting until you cant put it down! the mystery grows and more interesting it becomes. even if you dont like Ecchi manga please give this a try!

ArsonicToad's avatar
Apr 21, 2021

[Ecchi filled series] I don't even remember how I came to read this, I was like 13 when I read this, but I remember the entire story crystal clear after all of this time somehow. It actually had a really good storyline aside from it being an extremly ecchi filled story, but somehow it actually contributes to the story and every now and then I think of how amazingly constructed this manga is. And the extreme twist at the end was stunning and I would have never in a million years would have figured the ending, as the ending it was, and ontop of it, it was a good ending too. I don't remember the artsyle the best, but I do remember it being a little shabby occasionally but it wasn't hard to decifer if something was an arm or a leg, I do remember the backgrounds and cars and tents were really crisp though. The characters had a lot of diverity like for example with Fatso (I think his name was) and the one little boy that wouldn't stop sleeping, it was actually pretty cool.

Overall, it was definetly a good series that it stook so long in my head that I felt that I could leave a review on it.