Sadistic Beauty - Reviews

Sadistic Beauty
snHendy's avatar
Sep 13, 2020

I HAD to stop reading this, it was mislabeled as BDSM and it should have been labeled as rape. The story looked like it was taking some very good turns and I really was hoping for great character developments but I can't actually stomach reading it anymore because its portral of BDSM makes me sick. I've read some FUCKED up shit and I know for a fact that BDSM can be VERY loosely used for things that definitely take it to far. I was very excited to see a female Domme but her character is literally every aspect of a Dom that is harmful, exploitative and unnecessarily cruel. She's a twisted fuck who gets off on torturing people without their consent. If it label itself as something to just get off to that would be fine, but it's not, it's trying to show an actual story with BDSM that could then become harmeful to people who think that's what it's like.

itsbabyjesus's avatar
Nov 22, 2020

This manga angers me. Doona treats all of her partners really poorly. She completely dissmissed the firts guys feelings,r*ped the second,and started hooking up with some girl?? (completly random, idk where she came from and why...) This story is just full of abuse and mistreatment on Doona part. She is a terrible "master". The only chapters I enjoyed were the (recent) flash back chapters. (79-?? i dont know when it will end ) In these chapters she actually shows respect and human decency towards Jongwoo. (Wookyung is being really toxic during but I degress) This story could of had so much potential if it were just these three. With Wookyung being a sterotypical ass (with character development along the way) Doona, trying to figure out what she wants and what she enjoys, and Jongwoo...honestly just being the way he is now, he is my overall favorite charater so far. But in the end this story is really a flop for me. I hate the way she treats the people she sleeps with. Once the flashbacks are over,unless some major development happens between ALL of the characters (I dont really enjoy Minho either) Im gonna be dropping this story.

Kimnoodles's avatar
Dec 28, 2019

This manga isn’t for everyone. But it’s a fun read and the FMC is a badass. THIS MANGA IS STILL ON GOING. IT RECENTLY UPDATED TO 83 chapters but the only website I could find it on is in Spanish. SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE!!! Here’s the link https://mangas.pw/manga/sadistic-beauty

Yaris6's avatar
Jan 12, 2021

This story is not for anyone, it is a toxic story and there are parts that really make you sick .. they are not pretty at all, but it is quite interesting but I tell you that if you prefer not to see something toxic or that it will leave you sensitive, do not see it .

there are some parts where there is sexual abuse, if you don't like it, don't watch it because you get sick ... 😔

for those who do like it ..

the story is not that complicated, the boys in the story are incredibly sexy (blond makes me sick) the illustration is quite good .. and I have nothing more to say ... 👍

Crystasia's avatar
Aug 14, 2017

I really enjoyed the swap of gender dominanting. It was hot and steamy. You really don't know what's going to happen next in this story