Roland Roland - Reviews

Roland Roland
117files's avatar
Feb 25, 2022

hands down one of the best webtoons i've ever read. the art style is definitely my favorite, it's super cute and the expressions are drawn so perfectly. the author is a really skilled artist. while reading, i couldn't stop admiring the art.

the storyline starts off as cute and innocent, but it takes a few dark twists. the storyline is actually pretty dark, but it's unexpected with such adorable artwork. it's like a sudden slap in the face from a cute puppy. there are some heartbreaking moments too, and not in a romance way. i usually don't cry while reading webtoons, but this one made me really tear up.

this webtoon is actually completed, but i can't find the episodes 134-149 anywhere T_T those are the last few episodes, but the person who was scanlating everything suddenly stopped. now the only option is to go on naver webtoon and pay to read the korean version.

Wholesomebias's avatar
Jul 7, 2020

This is honestly a very good Webtoon/manhwa that has already started it's action plot. At first it seems to be a very innocent, cute type of webtoon/manhwa about dogs but then death happens. It really becomes dark, which I like. The prince 👑 will come out as someone useless at first but in the end he's alright. Also there will be a unexpected death that you may not like it happens on chapter 90 (I cried). The author seems to not mind killing characters so be aware of that.

The character design is cute and the girls/women in Roland Roland are beautiful and cute. (Not les btw). The backstory is so good too.

It's a very good webtoon to read if you have nothing else to read.

-Wholesomebias