Robber x Lover - Reviews

Alt titles: Pond Snail Robber, Ureonggangdo

Robber x Lover
YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Apr 18, 2021

I mean it when I say you'll get diabetes just from looking at the artwork and story because IT IS one of those that'll raise your sugar levels to the max. The BL cliches are rare here, the characters are all straightforward AND sharp meaning their love-gaydar is highly active. There's not a single soul who's full-out dense here because everyone is given fully functional brain cells, they know it when they like someone or if they're being liked and will state that fact OUT LOUD, yeah lads be UPFRONT ABOUT IT I encourage ya!

Each character has their own unique traits and are blatantly blunt that's why the story is such an ease to read, Dojin's a big crybaby & the gag of him being mistaken as a robber has a recurring status in this manhwa, I also love how Jiho is so weak for his face because honestly same hon LOL.

8.7/10 overall
moochz's avatar
Feb 12, 2021

The main character is one of the most self aware, mature protagonists i've seen in a good while. sure he acts childish at times, but when it comes to introspection or sexuality, he's well past the questioning unsurety of highschool and has figured himself out. It also acknowledges that even if one person falls in love, the other does not have to reciprocate the feelings.

The characters are surprisingly well rounded and given believable actions. And the art is super cute.

Reader036's avatar
Jul 27, 2020

cute, adorable, funny, lovely,the artwork is amazing!! i liked the characters i could say they're well done and develop, i don't know what else to say, light to read:3

<div id="eJOY__extension_root" class="eJOY__extension_root_class" style="all: unset;"> </div>
Red009's avatar
Oct 13, 2021

I'm so addicted to this. I read it again and again whenever I feel like it. All the characters are so cute, I don't find it annoying when mc Or mc's friend tried to deny their feelings, they have their own reasons /past. What matters is how they recover from that past and accept their true feelings. The art is so good everyone is so beautiful here.

bookreader784's avatar
Nov 22, 2021

I was just looking for BL one day, when I came across this!!!! IT'S SO GOOD! ART IS REALLY REALLY NICE, STORY IS GREAT, BUT I WASNT ABLE TO FINISH THE STORY YET BECAUSE THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS ARE BEHIND THE COMPLETED KOREAN STORY. THE STORY IS REALLY GOOD SO FAR THOUGH!!! YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A READ!