Robber x Lover - Reviews

Alt titles: Pond Snail Robber, Ureonggangdo

Robber x Lover
YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Apr 18, 2021

I mean it when I say you'll get diabetes just from looking at the artwork and story because IT IS one of those that'll raise your sugar levels to the max. The BL cliches are rare here, the characters are all straightforward AND sharp meaning their love-gaydar is highly active. There's not a single soul who's full-out dense here because everyone is given fully functional brain cells, they know it when they like someone or if they're being liked and will state that fact OUT LOUD, yeah lads be UPFRONT ABOUT IT I encourage ya!

Each character has their own unique traits and are blatantly blunt that's why the story is such an ease to read, Dojin's a big crybaby & the gag of him being mistaken as a robber has a recurring status in this manhwa, I also love how Jiho is so weak for his face because honestly same hon LOL.

8.7/10 overall
mastermoocher223's avatar
Feb 12, 2021

The main character is one of the most self aware, mature protagonists i've seen in a good while. sure he acts childish at times, but when it comes to introspection or sexuality, he's well past the questioning unsurety of highschool and has figured himself out. It also acknowledges that even if one person falls in love, the other does not have to reciprocate the feelings.

The characters are surprisingly well rounded and given believable actions. And the art is super cute.

Reader036's avatar
Jul 27, 2020

cute, adorable, funny, lovely,the artwork is amazing!! i liked the characters i could say they're well done and develop, i don't know what else to say, light to read:3

<div id="eJOY__extension_root" class="eJOY__extension_root_class" style="all: unset;"> </div>
pinktoads's avatar
Aug 5, 2021

I love this manga, I've already read all 59 chapters on MangaOwl. I think in relations to boys love manga this one is pretty wholesome and the characters are each written with an understand and value of having each other in their lives. The two main characters have to face problmes in their lives that they probably never thought were gonna happen since they met by mistake that I think made thier lives better, I cant wait for more on the growth of their relationship.

8.6/10 overall
xyurix's avatar
Apr 16, 2021

THIS IS GOLD!!!!!!!

everyone please read it you won't regret it.