Revenge Wedding - Reviews

Revenge Wedding
sQua69's avatar
Apr 8, 2020

GUYS THIS MANHWA IS HILARIOUS ISTG

Both the leads are the empire's greatest 'Asshole' and 'Bitch' HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH there's no romance yet but their chemistry is undeniably real. I'm loving the sass in the entire chapters, if i were u id do me  i mean id read this sksksksk

sunbee's avatar
Sep 11, 2021

Funny and interesting, both characters are so exaggerated when it comes to their characteristics and are vulnerable when they need to be.

This has an overarching plot and something they both want to solve but that takes a backseat to their budding romance - which I absolutely adore. What better plot than one where both of them detested each other at the beginning and end up slowly falling for each other?

I also really enjoyed that art because it's stunning. The female lead is actually drawn beautifully and not just mentioned by the supporting characters to be attractive. I also liked how she fully embraces her audacious personality and she doesn't have to hide the fact that she's beautiful. Humility? Nah, own it up girl!! It's all you!!

The final thing that I super loved is how realistic the male lead is. He really is as thirsty as they come and I'm loving it 100%. I mean, if your fake wife - who's super hot and attractive and has an interesting personality - sits on your lap and flirts with you, you'd have to be made of steel to not react the way that he does. And he does it so well!! I love it 10/10.

Should you read this? Definitely. By all means, read it when you have the time! I finished this super fast.

Reviewed at Chapter 61.

7.5/10 story
MonarqueCeleste's avatar
Jun 20, 2020

They pop these stories left and right with no real plot behind. The lead characters are both stupid airheads, nothing cute or funny about it. Another manwha for teenage girls in search of their damsel in distress and charming prince stories.

DeiMadepo's avatar
Apr 30, 2021

Easy, fun (a little, you won't laugh but it will make you smile maybe?). One of those palate cleansers as I call them. It's one of those that you don't really need to follow up, or read alone/in private, meaning you really don't need to focus much while reading. So, perfect if you are bored. Like you go to the fridge countless times just because you are bored and you want something but cannot commit to one particular food, and are tired of a grand feast/tasty but already known (eaten) type of food, you know?