Regressor Instruction Manual - Reviews

Alt title: Hoegwija Sayong Seolmyeongseo

Regressor Instruction Manual
v1ad's avatar
Nov 17, 2021

This is really original, at first I thougth it was your typical regressor plot BUT the first plot twist hooked me and will hook you too. The characters are the main strong point of this manhua.

8.5/10 story
8.5/10 art
Dusc's avatar
Nov 4, 2021

The story, although a bit predictable, is quite enjoyable and the art is great.

The only major negative point would be the characters. Most of them are very 2d, as in they have bad and unrealistic motivations. Most of the characters are also very stupid in order to elevate the mc's inteligance, even if their stats would place their int at the same range as mc.

Overall I give it a 9. It is an enjoyable read and I warmly recommend it to anyone who likes action manhwa's.

9.5/10 art
7.5/10 characters
Kenkaneki129's avatar
Nov 11, 2021

This might make it in the top 500 you know it's really really good especially the story because I have never ever seen a story like this one at all and everything in the story has some kind of explanation either later on or before only therefore leaving no plot holes

9.8/10 overall
GamerBros55's avatar
Nov 4, 2021

SPOILER

The Story is okay so far nothing significant has happened for me to say its a good story. So there isnt much i can say on that part.

The art is also pretty decent but nothing special.

the characters are where it is at they just something else, youve got a golden retriver, a yandere, a cold hearted manipulative strategist and and your typical strong hero type. The yandere is the best part of this story imo. The interections between all the charcters is what makes me like this series.