Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Reviews

Alt title: The Unsuccessful Yet Academically Unparalleled Sage: A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log

RiamuRamu's avatar
Jan 28, 2021

It's pretty average. With the lack of chapters, there's not much to say about this manga. I feel like it has a bunch of potential though with the wrong writing it could go down. The main character seemed to forget who he previously was and is nothing like his past life. It's interesting and has an interesting premise, so I'd give it a 7. Pretty decent.

7.5/10 art
7.3/10 overall
AnnCathrin's avatar
Sep 21, 2020

Decent read so far. Nothing particularly outstanding for the genre, but we're only 6 chapters in, so who knows what's still to come. For now, there's magic, swordsmanship, generic bullies, incompetent braggarts, a slave girl, and a very OP MC.

I'd recommend it to: those who like the reincarnation genre, overpowered characters, and those looking for a much shorter version of the Legend of the Shield Hero.