Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Reviews

Raise wa Tanin ga Ii
doobie123's avatar
Nov 6, 2019

Honestly I wish this manga was getting more attention!! If youre looking for something to keep u at the edge of ur seat THIS. IS. THE. ONE.

flatmxsk's avatar
Apr 29, 2020

As expected from one of my favorite mangaka! I like how the characters are unpredictable (with ML as the most unpredictable one) and how he's kinda twisted. The FL is that strong girl but not that kind of strong shoujo girl trope, you know? And she knows what she's doing, too. The base story is really detailed and good. Even though all the yakuza background story and structure is really fun, it could be kinda confusing sometimes. The art is soooo good! Konishi is always my favorite mangaka. Cause they draw each characters differently and distinctly. Definitely recommended for manga lovers who love kind of dark, keep-me-on-edge romance genre.

(P.S. if you like this manga,check out other Konishi's work called Haru no Noroi a.k.a Curse of Spring. Kinda play with your emotions and have the same theme (as in kind of dark, keep-me-on-edge romance genre) and it's good as hell.)

9.8/10 story
TakashiNatsume's avatar
Jun 29, 2020

This is just amazing. I love all the characters, minus a few details from the ML but the FL is an absolute queen. At first, she's a bit timid and misunderstood but chapter three comes around and DAMN, marry me. This author never fails to amaze me. I really like where the story is going and I hope it's long.

nomy610's avatar
Jun 28, 2020

The FL is in a class of her own and can not be compared to any other one, saying she is super cool is or coolest FL ever would not be enough

The ML is so twisted but in a wierd way that you no longer think it is a toxic relation, because easily the FL just handle things her way

Bon819's avatar
Apr 15, 2020

I hope this gets more updates because it totally gives you vibes that make you want more chapters ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

The female lead is absolutely amazing, she isn't easily swayed by the male lead, who's personality is just wow :), and more people should definitely be reading this :D

It's so good T^T