Principles of Heavens - Reviews

Alt titles: Apotheosis, Bai Lian Cheng Shen, Forged Success

Principles of Heavens
v1ad's avatar
Jan 2, 2021

Among the cultivation manhua that i have read ( and i've read many of them ) this is one of the best. Why? Just because the main charater is not a pussy-like character, he is strong, smart, decisive and reliable. Thank to that the story keeps going on because we just want to see Luo Zheng against strong opponents and where he will go in thsi world.

You have to read it, it set an example for good cultivation manhua even if it is not perfect.

8.5/10 art
9.5/10 characters
Maryus77's avatar
Mar 22, 2020

Even thought in the beginning there was some skipped content everything became musch clearer later on. It often feels as if the author adds new things on the run and forgets about some things and it often teases events that are not going to/will happen so late that you yourself are probably going to forget (WHAT ABOUT HIS OLD MASTER, DIDN'T SHE NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING?) but is still has a really good story which is going to last for some time, the pacing feels good but on some things it feels like its taking too much time to complete (ALMOST 500 CHAPTERS AND ONLY 2 DRAGONS?!?), I hope that in the future some things are going to go faster or not take that long since richt now it feels like I need to memorise to many things (WHEN IS HE COMPLETENG THAT DAMM MANSION!?!) but at the end I still wished to read more and I spent countless hours without pause reading this and it felt good. I deffinetly recomend this even thought the beginning feels really cheap and overwhelming.

<div class="translationcontainer___extension" style="display: none; top: 0px; left: -5px;">TRAINERTRAINER <div class="dictblock___extension">noun :
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person who trains people or animals.</div> <div class="example___extension">He's the outstanding racehorse trainer, the trainer of flat race horses I suppose in the world.</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person whose job is to provide medical assistance to athletes.</div> <div class="example___extension">Additionally you should check out if any other equipment is required, and will the trainer provide it or do you have to hire it?</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a soft sports shoe suitable for casual wear.</div> <div class="example___extension">If you're pumping iron, then you're better off wearing a pair of cross trainers because they offer better lateral stability.</div>
</div> <div class="bottom___extension"> <div class="speakerimg___extension"> </div> <div class="detected-language___extension">Detected language : English</div> <div style="clear: both;"> </div> <div> </div> </div> </div>
Soilderboy's avatar
Dec 5, 2020

The first 120 chapters were a bit hard to get into, the first 50 especially since the pacing was so fast. However, for first-time readers, I recommend that you bear it until 300 chapters in, that's when momentum starts to build up and actions begin. The characters might seem boring at first, but later on Luo Zheng is a troll with infinite world messages which really cracks me up. (It's like Maplestory megaphone)

Bear with it for a bit and the you'll enjoy the story half-way through to the end. The plot is a bit complex and profound when it comes to their universe, it's surprising that they create the idea where the universe could be created and how the world was founded (it's "could be how" since it just gives us ideas, but no solid proof) (and I mean the manghua universe, not our legitimate one).

It's an interesting read. At first I found it boring and hard to get into, but I gave it another shot and deleted my old review of it, I'll give it a 5 star for how long it is and the girls look good.

8.5/10 art
8.5/10 characters
8.8/10 overall
Len453's avatar
May 28, 2020

When it comes to like super crazy OP MC then this is a great anime, the art is nice too

the only thing I don't like is the whole harem thing that's going on and the female charcters slightly more stupid than they should be

Sam234io's avatar
May 21, 2021

To be honest at the starting I was abiut to quit but I read the reviews and kept on reading and to be honest it's  damm good after the starting chapters