Principles of Heavens - Reviews

Alt titles: Apotheosis, Bai Lian Cheng Shen, Forged Success

Principles of Heavens
ciPherE21's avatar
Jul 19, 2019

Blame the manhua for my ratings...   I would have rate it 10 if not for the lack of emotion... Cant feel the intent of the writer...  The company who start this project only thinks of money that they havent paid attention of the main essence of the story...   It became too boring that makes lots of readers drop this at its early stage...

(too many skipped info that it got so confusing)

Its just a matter of time until i snap and change the 5 star rating to 1 or half a star....

I hope it wont happen..

............

Yup, this is just a perfect master piece of shit...   Blame the manhua for their stupid act..    Condolence to the good novel...

Maryus77's avatar
Mar 22, 2020

Even thought in the beginning there was some skipped content everything became musch clearer later on. It often feels as if the author adds new things on the run and forgets about some things and it often teases events that are not going to/will happen so late that you yourself are probably going to forget (WHAT ABOUT HIS OLD MASTER, DIDN'T SHE NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING?) but is still has a really good story which is going to last for some time, the pacing feels good but on some things it feels like its taking too much time to complete (ALMOST 500 CHAPTERS AND ONLY 2 DRAGONS?!?), I hope that in the future some things are going to go faster or not take that long since richt now it feels like I need to memorise to many things (WHEN IS HE COMPLETENG THAT DAMM MANSION!?!) but at the end I still wished to read more and I spent countless hours without pause reading this and it felt good. I deffinetly recomend this even thought the beginning feels really cheap and overwhelming.

<div class="translationcontainer___extension" style="display: none; top: 0px; left: -5px;">TRAINERTRAINER <div class="dictblock___extension">noun :
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person who trains people or animals.</div> <div class="example___extension">He's the outstanding racehorse trainer, the trainer of flat race horses I suppose in the world.</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person whose job is to provide medical assistance to athletes.</div> <div class="example___extension">Additionally you should check out if any other equipment is required, and will the trainer provide it or do you have to hire it?</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a soft sports shoe suitable for casual wear.</div> <div class="example___extension">If you're pumping iron, then you're better off wearing a pair of cross trainers because they offer better lateral stability.</div>
</div> <div class="bottom___extension"> <div class="speakerimg___extension"> </div> <div class="detected-language___extension">Detected language : English</div> <div style="clear: both;"> </div> <div> </div> </div> </div>
Potatius's avatar
Mar 27, 2020

This manhua jumps around way too much in the beginning but then in way latter chapters... There's basically no stable story. Its still jumping from one thing to the next even 100+ chapters in but they finally put more info in compared to the beginning. Its one event after the other like he doesn't sleep or rest. Finnish one thing then throw in a whole new scenario in with no buildup at all even hinting at a future event. There are other cultivating manhua out there that is way better than this poorly built story.

Soilderboy's avatar
Dec 5, 2020

The first 120 chapters were a bit hard to get into, the first 50 especially since the pacing was so fast. However, for first-time readers, I recommend that you bear it until 300 chapters in, that's when momentum starts to build up and actions begin. The characters might seem boring at first, but later on Luo Zheng is a troll with infinite world messages which really cracks me up. (It's like Maplestory megaphone)

Bear with it for a bit and the you'll enjoy the story half-way through to the end. The plot is a bit complex and profound when it comes to their universe, it's surprising that they create the idea where the universe could be created and how the world was founded (it's "could be how" since it just gives us ideas, but no solid proof) (and I mean the manghua universe, not our legitimate one).

It's an interesting read. At first I found it boring and hard to get into, but I gave it another shot and deleted my old review of it, I'll give it a 5 star for how long it is and the girls look good.

8.5/10 art
8.5/10 characters
8.8/10 overall
Heyo13579's avatar
Jan 22, 2020

The story and over all flow of this manga is SOO bad I have absolutely no idea why it has such a high rating