Principles of Heavens

Principles of Heavens
Add review
Potatius's avatar
Mar 27, 2020

This manhua jumps around way too much in the beginning but then in way latter chapters... There's basically no stable story. Its still jumping from one thing to the next even 100+ chapters in but they finally put more info in compared to the beginning. Its one event after the other like he doesn't sleep or rest. Finnish one thing then throw in a whole new scenario in with no buildup at all even hinting at a future event. There are other cultivating manhua out there that is way better than this poorly built story.

Maryus77's avatar
Mar 22, 2020

Even thought in the beginning there was some skipped content everything became musch clearer later on. It often feels as if the author adds new things on the run and forgets about some things and it often teases events that are not going to/will happen so late that you yourself are probably going to forget (WHAT ABOUT HIS OLD MASTER, DIDN'T SHE NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING?) but is still has a really good story which is going to last for some time, the pacing feels good but on some things it feels like its taking too much time to complete (ALMOST 500 CHAPTERS AND ONLY 2 DRAGONS?!?), I hope that in the future some things are going to go faster or not take that long since richt now it feels like I need to memorise to many things (WHEN IS HE COMPLETENG THAT DAMM MANSION!?!) but at the end I still wished to read more and I spent countless hours without pause reading this and it felt good. I deffinetly recomend this even thought the beginning feels really cheap and overwhelming.

<div class="translationcontainer___extension" style="display: none; top: 0px; left: -5px;">TRAINERTRAINER <div class="dictblock___extension">noun :
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person who trains people or animals.</div> <div class="example___extension">He's the outstanding racehorse trainer, the trainer of flat race horses I suppose in the world.</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a person whose job is to provide medical assistance to athletes.</div> <div class="example___extension">Additionally you should check out if any other equipment is required, and will the trainer provide it or do you have to hire it?</div>
  • <div class="definition___extension">a soft sports shoe suitable for casual wear.</div> <div class="example___extension">If you're pumping iron, then you're better off wearing a pair of cross trainers because they offer better lateral stability.</div>
</div> <div class="bottom___extension"> <div class="speakerimg___extension"> </div> <div class="detected-language___extension">Detected language : English</div> <div style="clear: both;"> </div> <div> </div> </div> </div>
Heyo13579's avatar
Jan 22, 2020

The story and over all flow of this manga is SOO bad I have absolutely no idea why it has such a high rating

ciPherE21's avatar
Jul 19, 2019

Blame the manhua for my ratings...   I would have rate it 10 if not for the lack of emotion... Cant feel the intent of the writer...  The company who start this project only thinks of money that they havent paid attention of the main essence of the story...   It became too boring that makes lots of readers drop this at its early stage...

(too many skipped info that it got so confusing)

Its just a matter of time until i snap and change the 5 star rating to 1 or half a star....

I hope it wont happen..

............

Yup, this is just a perfect master piece of shit...   Blame the manhua for their stupid act..    Condolence to the good novel...

eondeeon's avatar
Jul 8, 2019

I have read many cultivation-based comics (or whatever) and by far, this is one of the best. Many cultivation-themed reads tend to focus on a single Qi-based entity but Apotheosis goes to the next level and our MC is refining many Cultivations.

The only downside to this (if it is one) is that the author of the manhua skipped a lot of the beginning(*1) to skip a lot of content that they considered 'unimportant' as a result, it may leave the reader confused at times but one tends to pick up on what is going on.

Luckily, a scanlation team (Trash-Scanlations(*2)) explained many of the skipped content in the comment pages of chapters so if you're interested, I recommend starting off with reading from Trash-Scanlations* and then move on to mangatoonscans.

Obviously, with a manhua that is cultivation-based, the MC will be a cocky brat that one loves and roots for. However, I do believe that the author manages to execute a likable MC and friends which is the most important part.

Also, the setting of the story is everchanging so the only characters that are fully able to develop are mainly the MC's sect friends and MC

TL;DR:
IMO one of the best cultivation reads, a lot of unimportant(*1) skipping, in the beginning, resulting in a little confusion but one catches up quick. Good characters, setting, and pace. The pacing is super important and this read does it amazingly.

T/N: This is my first and likely only review of anything; that just goes to show how much I've enjoyed this read and hope others do as well. (Like I've read other cultivation reads but none deserve praise imo, I know that they're very similar but for someone that loves cultivation reads, totally recommend.)

(*1)A lot of content was skipped that the author of manhua believed to be filler content, this was likely done to catch up to the juicy juice :)

(*2)Trash Scanlations have separated so at some point they stopped translating the manhua, their scanlation of the manhua is top-notch and they also add their own comments on useful information that isn't explained thoroughly or vague.