Princess’s Happily-ever-after Marriage - Reviews

Princess’s Happily-ever-after Marriage
PZcolo's avatar
Jul 17, 2019

Another copy paste story of an assassin with medical skills that is transmigrated into the body of a princess in an ancient china setting. Expect, she having revenge, lots of petty schemes by other concubines and princesses, the prince to fall for her, her having unprecedented talent, some handsome guy with a mask, and so on and so forth, check to all of them. The only thing that's "new" is that there are RPG elements which is her cheat skill too BTW. Character-wise, it's not the best of the lot in this kind of stories, MC just acts like a completely different person off the bat, she isn't either careful or crafty or cunning, just lashes on and manipulates everyone as if it was the most common thing in the world for a modern age woman to be skillful in court policies iin the ancient China. As for art style it's a bit inconsistent, looking great like an aquaurelle painting at times and quite bad and lacking details at others.
Unless you either haven't read any of the other 20 stories with the same setting or you love the setting so much you want to read it again, I can't really recommend you this manhua.

Valkuna's avatar
Nov 28, 2020

I love it so much, you can find information about it in the other reviews. There is a season two called "princess agent cultivation guide!". I hope you enjoy the story!

Sarou80's avatar
May 19, 2020

This story is so amaziiiiiiiing. I'm quite disapointed that it is completed .

I really recommend this for u

9.8/10 story