Positively Yours - Reviews

Alt title: Agiga Saenggyeosseoyo

Positively Yours
eehthsa's avatar
Dec 16, 2020

I loved it, it was funny and a great plot. But the FL is so annoying and the hard to get personality is really ruining it for me.

neichann's avatar
Jan 2, 2023

I have mixed feelings about it. Although the smooth sailing and fluffy romance between the characters is great in a sense, I just don't enjoy it in an accidental pregnancy trope like this as I find it to be way too unrealistic.

It's also disappointing how there's little to no character development; the characters remain pretty much the same throughout the story except for the ml whose personality is rather inconsistent; one moment he's kind/considerate and the next he's controlling/possessive towards the fl to the point where he hired someone to stalk her thinking she's cheating on him (ofc the reasoning for that kind of abusive behavior is always "love"). He was so overbearing in the beginning as well when he tried to force her into marrying him after learning she was pregnant. Not once did he ask if she wanted the child or how she felt about the unplanned pregnancy that he was partially responsible for. He basically only approached her with what he wanted in mind and continued to push it onto her until she accepted it. At one point, he even started getting jealous when she spent time with her friends like are you serious? that's literally her only support system. I'm aware this is fictional and abusive behavior is often romanticized, which is completely fine and I've enjoyed plenty of works like that before. However, it's so weird to see how the ml has all those red flags and yet many readers are still deeming him as the "perfect man." I admit, he has a lot of green flags as well, but those don't just cancel out all the bad ones.

yeorumbam's avatar
Jun 21, 2022

Cute story with cute characters. I enjoyed it!

konekonana's avatar
Sep 21, 2021

this story is way too adorable and has such good elements! two people who are adults but made a irresponsible decision. but the FL & ML is willing to take responsibility for a pregnancy! so good! this is what a good man does if he knocks up a chick. the lovey dovey-ness in this is a bit more fantastical than it would be irl but its very cute. im so glad to see a webtoon like this that shows two people being accountable for themselves, its awesome. highly recommend!

after finishing this im sooo happy with the end. this is what a real happy healthy family is all about! parents dont need to dedicate their whole life to their kids, they need to have love to be an example of what a good relationship is to their kids. such a beautiful story!

Akkiapple's avatar
Jul 1, 2022

The mc got pregnant in her first experience with a man at the age of 27 and married this man who is her first ever relationship and is 7 years older than her for the sake of her baby to have a healthy family... very not romantic tbh😬 the ML basically forced her to date him for the sake of the baby and while she did agree to it his personality wasn't very appealing, he doesn't use communication well and is just jealous without even being her boyfriend or acting like a proper boyfriend... this is a story that would happen irl and not something I would want to read in fiction, it is so frustrating to me that he didn't magically fall head over heels for her and was the most gentle most handsome rich man to ever live and sacrifice his life for her, that cliche is the least an ML in this type of situation should become to look appealing. He is rather average.

Other than that they had some cute romantic moments so I did enjoy that part.