Please Marry Me Again, Husband! - Reviews

Please Marry Me Again, Husband!
MidnightLace's avatar
Mar 13, 2022

One of the cutest manhwas I've read in a long time. I love the FL and the ML. I love their relationship ands their interactions. Even though I've only read 13 chapters, I'm really excited about about how the story will progress. I can't wait.

AFL's avatar
Mar 28, 2022

I would give this webtoon a 1000 if I could I SWEAR!!!!! LOVE THE ART LOVE THE STORY LOVE THE CHARACTERS I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WEBTOON! I can't wait for more updates ughhhhh. Both fl and ml are so adorable I love their characters so much and art is chef's kiss!!!

I have read more than 200 isekai, person in strange world, time traveling etc. webtoons so far and I can confidently say this webtoon is among the TOP TEN! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!

Pandaworld1's avatar
Mar 7, 2022

Literally go read it. Its great, the ML is great and the FL is great. I hope they have kids in this life lmao.

Also, there is not that much of a wait for the ML and the FL to meet and it is love at first sight due to the fact that the FL has her past memories and the ML just feels that he knows her, he doesn't have his memories but the feelings are there lol

Hope we get more sister and brother bonding because man, her half brother is hot as hell.

Did I mention that the ML and FL were hotties too? Her hair is a little poofy at the top but its cute, so thats like, my only complaint? Arts still pretty.

Def a hidden gem

(Reviewed at Chapter 14)

RCBusy's avatar
Jul 2, 2022

This is a very fluff and light hearted romance manhwa, it's very sweet, probably one of the sweetest manhwa i've read so far. I really cant say anything more because that's just really it so far in reading up to 34 chapters. Its very romantic and the main plot revovles around the romance not bullshit revenge and annoying antagonist that takes too much of the chapters. If you want a sweet romance manhwa this is for you, the only reason i rated the story 6/10 is because its pretty uneventful nothing much feels like a threat to the characters nor anything that makes it a masterpiece or unique, its all about lovey dovey... not that i can complain because i liked it. The Art is better than your usual romance manhwa, characters lacks complexity but very likable none the less. The romance is so sweet and so fluff but i can also say it's not that rewarding because they got together so fast, so it doesnt feel rewarding i would have liked it more if they could have more complications at the start with one another than speedrunning their relationship, but its still good if you want a romance that starts of the character already having feelings and being in a relationship this would do you good, imagine like "horomiya" that's how fast the relationship happened.

I rated this 8/10 base on my enjoyment, this is not complex you can turn off your brain while reading this, but that's the beauty of this manhwa i guess, just a sweet romance manhwa for does who really crave it. Reccomended.

VFranc's avatar
May 15, 2022

To be honest, I was just expecting this to be a normal read but then at the first two chapters, I already fell in love. This is the only second time a manhua has made me cry but it's such an amazing story. This is a must-read. The story, characters and art are absolutely beautiful. It taught me how to treasure a relationship more haha. I really love this!