Pirouette into My Heart - Reviews

Pirouette into My Heart
Len453's avatar
Aug 7, 2020

THIS IS THE SWEETEST AND MOST GENTLE THING EVEEEERRR

OK I love this manhua so much like shot up to be one of my favs so freaking fast

The first Ballet story I see that has actually super crazy pretty art

Both main characters are like super cute and amazing

Story pretty slow but like also perfect?

If I could give it higher than 10 I would coz like sooo cute

Ballet itself has certain mistakes and no way in real world anybody would give pointe shoes on first class let alone to a boy but hey it's still cute

dstargazer's avatar
Jan 24, 2022

Where am I supposed to click to start reading. I can't find it anywhere 😞

VKachu's avatar
Nov 8, 2020

The best Shounen Ai Manhua i've ever read 🖤

Akagime's avatar
Jan 7, 2021

This story has an amazing and mostly realistic plot line, and the art is consistantly high quality. The story has a beautiful way of expressing it's characters, and it has a light hearted sense of humor that comes with it's mostly light hearted atmosphere. The characters are lovable and relateable, each one with his or her own backstory. If you've enjoyed reading light hearted BL in the past, I recommend this full heartedly. Even if you don't like BL; this really feels like a good place to start.

moochz's avatar
Nov 11, 2020

I... this story man. It's just so freaking sweet. They’re so precious.

The two leads are both so invested in their respective sports but also each other, going to the other’s events and being amazed by the other’s talent.

I wouldn’t advise this to someone looking for a quick romance in the traditional sense. I’m not even sure the two boys will ever get together in a romantic way (I think they will but there’s a chance they won’t- just remaining really close more-than-friends). They’re just so supportive and happy in each other’s presence.

The friends or the secondary characters are also amazing. There’re no bad guys, just a bunch of supportive parents and friends while they push themselves to be better at their sport.

And the ART. hooooly shit the art is phenomenal. Breathtaking. Mesmerizing. Exquisite. Ok yeah I’ll shut up now but I’m kinda emotional. I just binged all the chapters that have come out and I’m in a bit of a withdrawal.