Pharaoh's Concubine - Reviews

Alt title: Sha Yu Hai Zhi Ge

Pharaoh's Concubine
ArgenTyger's avatar
Aug 18, 2019

Pharaoh's Concubine is my most favorite webtoon, manwha, manhua or whatever it is called. The story is fantastic with lots of history and splendor in it. As the story goes on ang gets near the end, it gets a little complicated, to which i will not spoil, but it is a happy ending. Just not the ending i was kinda expecting, but it was a great twist! The love that transcends time, space and country will strike one in the heart. The love that Sese has for Ivy is true, pure and in the ultimate form!! It makes my heart pound and my eyes tear! It is a must read!!!

imjongin's avatar
Aug 29, 2020

I just want to say that I'm crying, it was a beautiful experience.

ferrero2003's avatar
Jan 13, 2020

I love this manga! The story and the design are fantastic! It feels as if you were travelling back to ancient Egypt

eis12's avatar
Oct 28, 2019

One of my favorite comics. Superb art; great story; a satisfying ending.

And did I mention the amazing art? The attention to details is awe-inspiring. What's more is the ML have the combination of characteristics that is my weakness-- dedication, faithfulness and unconditional, undying love to the FL.

I wish this manhua is longer just so I can enjoy more of the love between Ivy and Sese.

Actually the ending is not so bad but I'm really curious about the continuation of their life in the modern world.

Anyways, I definitely recommend this.

Yoony's avatar
May 1, 2020

Amazing and heartwarming story. I was so glad to read this manga.

I really recommend this one.