Pearl Boy - Reviews

Alt title: Seashell Boy

Pearl Boy
reginafilangie1991's avatar
Sep 9, 2021

See, I have read many bl bullshit. But this one is a great piece.  It has the best art line. In my words illustrations is like ( true beauty - polished artform + painter of night - artline ) on point dope.

Story it gets quite interesting. But you can only binge read. Cause you can't wait. Seriously take it gets interesting. .

9.6/10 overall
WangXianUwU's avatar
Feb 28, 2022

**Rape/Sexual Abuse/Notion of suicide**

First off the art is phenomenal I swear it's the only reason I read past the rape and abuse in the beginning chapters because I really wanted to see our couple get together. There is quite a bit of secondhand embarrassment and funny moments thanks to our Mc especially in the beginning. I don't recommend this if rape, non con filming during sex, multiple people using one person one after the other shown. The story is decent but holy shit so much drama one after the other thipanks to a certain douche who is a perv.

**OVERVIEW AND SPOILERS**

I hate seeing everything the ml goes through like it's generally hard for me to continue reading cause right when he is happy with mc, the boss comes in and fucks everything up and he doesn't converse with Mc to get help. Mc also doesn't converse with ml which leads to misunderstandings. I feel bad for them cause they've been through rough situations and trying to date each other but still have scars. I just want these two to be happy damn it!

*reviewed with 40+ chap. out*

8.5/10 characters
imaweebforlife's avatar
Jan 19, 2021

Well i mean its hot af...im a fujoshi ams i rlly loved the sexy scenes..i love the main uke too hes adorable.....tho the plot is uhh..a bit strange not terrible tho....the drawings are amazing....over this manga isnt amazing but its not terrible

Urnotswag05's avatar
Dec 27, 2023

Absolute masterpiece really! Great art and overall very interesting story. It's been a while since I've been so into a BL where I just couldn't stop reading. Totally recommend 10/10 👍

Master1farts's avatar
Jun 19, 2023

I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS THE EMOTIONS THAT SWELL WITHIN ME WHILE READING THIS... MY HEART ACHES FOR THESE MEN AS I WATCH MISFORTUNE BEFALL THEM. DESPITE ALL THAT IS THROW AT THEM THEY CONTINUE TO BE BY EACH OTHERS SIDE AND LIVE ON FOR EACH OTHER... THIS WONDERFUL WONDERFUL STORY HAS ME CAPTIVATED EVERY SECOND, FEELING EVERY SCENE WITH MY EVERY ATOM.. I CRY BECAUSE I KNOW DESPITE HOW MUCH I YEARN FOR SOMEONE TO HOLD ME TIGHT DESPITE MY FAULTS OR HEAVY PAST BAGGAGE, IT IS VERY HARD TO COME BY A ROMANCE SUCH AS THIS ONE. ONE WHO CRIES FOR MY WELL BEING, OR WHO IS EXCITED TO SEE MY FACE, OR WHO IS HAPPY TO DO SERVICES FOR ME... yes.... this story is amazing... AND I WILL CONTINUE TO READ UNTIL THEY REACH THEIR HAPPY ENDING! AND IN THE MEAN TIME I HOPE I TOO CAN FIND SOMEONE THAT MAKES ME FEEL WHOLE <3