Painter of the Night - Reviews

Alt title: Yahwacheop

Painter of the Night
AbbyG's avatar
Mar 3, 2020

It has a nice plot.. Really.. But too much s*x kinda ruined it as there is nothing much happening apart from s*x. I'm saying this because I genuinely felt that the story line is good. But it's still an ongoing manga so there's hope to be more substance in it in the chapters ahead. I want to about the Lord's past and how he became as he is now. Also, about the cute painter boy, about why he started drawing men having s*x since such a young age. There is so much to know.

About art style, I liked it. Both of the main and side characters are good looking.

Characters are good as well it's just lack a substance. I'll be looking forward to new chapters. Good luck author.

Sheka88's avatar
Jul 10, 2020

Alguien tiene idea de dónde darle en leer, soy nueva y no he podido leer por eso

anamgs's avatar
Jun 22, 2020

i think na kyum spent 80% of this manhwa crying💀 he deserves better though grrrrr

8.5/10 art
EchoEX's avatar
Apr 23, 2020

23/04/2020, chapter 42:
Since this story is still ongoing, I will give it these ratings. So far, this series has brought me to tears. I feel so much sorrow for Baek Na-Kyum. All the subtle hints the author is giving out for Seungho's past are really interesting and I'm definetely waiting too see what influenced his current behaviour.

I do not agree with the way Seungho treats Baek, it honestly makes cry. I feel so awful for him. If this series ends up like Killing stalking, I'll be a little upset. I want baek Na-Kyum to become happier. Im excited to see what happens in the future.

Some1ridculous's avatar
May 3, 2020

Yeah a lotta brainwashing and sex scenes were way too involved in this so not for me bro!!!!